Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

You don’t want it to get bulky

1 Like

Funny thing is I can now close my tinted visor at night and see clear as day. Got I hated the bugs :rofl:

1 Like

It’s not worth taking off the visor to put on clear anymore

My helmet is older than my kids🤪
Clear visors stopped existing for the model a while ago :sob:

1 Like

Lol how old is it?

Please do not take this for bad, but it is a really bad idea, if you fall hard enough that thing can kill you, no joke…

Close to ten years :ok_hand::zipper_mouth_face::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Still in perfect shape other than the visor is scratched all over😁

1 Like

How would it kill me? I can’t stand myself and it’s not the part that hits the ground

patented. don’t even think about my color

1 Like

Put something sharp near your neck and try to blind car drivers driving towards you.

2 Likes

Technically it points away from me but I will try to round it over. It has a brightness more you can stare at for a bit and it’s easy to swap to (tap my ear). I appreciate the concern but I think I’ve got it dealt with

You patented the color grey?

4 Likes

Is… Is that mine ? If it is, omfg omfg YISSS! If not, still fucking beautiful work. :laughing:

2 Likes

its gray. Hummie Battleship Gray. no one can use gray on an eskate again without giving me at least 20 bucks

6 Likes

Yes. It is yours man! Shipping tomorrow, hang tight!

1 Like

I will give you 40 bucks if nobody uses gray in an eskate again.

3 Likes

I think I’m good.

Mine will be called “Hummer Battleship Grey

6 Likes

Are those just riptide tunnel risers? What size and type mesh guard did you use? I got 1/2" mesh guard for my phase wires but couldn’t quite fit them through the holes of the riptide tunnel riser without squashing the mesh guard to where it would separate =/ would love to know how you pulled this off

those hangers have Linny-stylie written all over them

@mackann If shipping is too much to @Linny I would love these as well.

1 Like

It depends.
80yo grandpa barely able to walk hitting with a cane a man wearing a full face helmet and a padded motorcycle jacket.

I honestly don’t know who would get hurt more :rofl:

The old guy would probably lose his balance and end up hitting the deck in the process.

1 Like