Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

My OCD has a massive problem with “your” colour John. Why grey? WhYYYYYYYYYYY?

The front wheels are green. Its a nice green although I am not a particular fan of green it would be nice to have some continuity.

Oh hang on we may be getting into Abec green patent infringement.

As you were

2 Likes

The tunnel riser i used is a 3d printed one, the riptide one will work great too. The braiding sleeve i used is around 10mm across if its flat. I believe these are the infamous diyeboards motors so the phase wires are really thin, like 16 AWG or so, hence it can fit my sleeving.

1 Like

These are torqueboards motors which are 12 AWG with a sensor wire, fits just nicely on the riptide tunnel riser.

1 Like

nice, yeah looks like I just need tighter braid - can you link me to what you use? I have maytechs and tunnel riser, seems maytech also uses 12AWG.

Here ya go, there’s a lot of options for green, red, and black ones. Choose the 12mm size. That’ll fit the 12 AWG wires with sensor just fine. Since they’re relatively cheap, you can get the 10 and 15mm one as well, which is nice to have around.

I like to use the really small ones to protect the smaller wires in the enclosure like the PPM cable and power switch wires.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190822231144&SearchText=braided+sleeving&switch_new_app=y

1 Like

hell yeah @Linny thanks

1 Like

ridiculous you can patent a color. I wonder if it really is.

That right side belt looks a bit loose. Rides ok?

Looks like something I’d expect to see being used for drilling for oil :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell us more!! Looks great
how does it ride?

3 Likes

I only put trucks on to test the flex. Way more flexy, wider drop for better pockets, wider deck for more comfort. This is going to be a great deck for wide trucks and Nummies.

3 Likes

Return to Titan !!!

It looks like a real esk8 deck for big boy :stuck_out_tongue:
Absolutly gorgeous :sparkles: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not completed yet, this is the board that I made the boardnamics mounts issue thread about

Awaiting shorter belts, and I agree haha there is no way it would ride like this

1 Like

Oh phew smart man

1 Like

I have been working on a forest video for long time and I dont want any other esk8 brand do it although I do not have a patent for it i prefer to send this legal warning without having any reason or carefully examine it before I warn you. And to be honest having just taken a quick look at your website, I am deeply disappointed that your featuring lower quality part of what I sell. Im sorry to say that you will be getting a letter from from my legal team warning you of the consequences of such behaviour, I have invested way too much money from my life into such products, for them to be then copied in such a blatant way it’s like sticking a knife through my heart. I have not carefully checked what you are selling before sending this warning. I’m just very worried about what my competitors can do better than what I do. Best Regards Markus

19 Likes

5 Likes

Ill have what he’s having

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Good one!

4 Likes

Savage.

5 Likes

A little bit of me wanted so badly for that to be a serious post. :laughing:

3 Likes