Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I do not know, I only have the Trampa bluetooth module installed and I can’t use the metr.at app to record with it.
The highest amp draw I have seen on my Evo with 6374 motors has been around 70A.

1 Like

I like your rug :wink:

I love YOUR rug Justin. Never shave

1 Like
3 Likes

I know it’s grease but this looks like something someone would send in the mail after committing a horrible crime.

2 Likes

@Skunk interesting deck - what is it?

2 Likes

Looks like a Powell Peralta geegah that was left in the sun too long :joy:

1 Like

I’m tempted to get one of these and transplant the the wireless charging (I doubt it has reverse)

1 Like

Maybe cheaper on AliX … I was tempted too but … I doubt too
they also say 2 or 3 step of speed right ?

There already reviews about that out.
No reverse on that trigger.
So you need to adjust your center in the middle of the trigger travel, what means the 0 position is 100% brake position or you let it like it is and 0 is :tipping_hand_man: 0 brake :joy:

1 Like

But if I just wanted the battery and charger part it’s ok value?

Didn’t read anything bad about the quality. Also waterproofing seem to be great, but I just can say what I read. Don’t have one by my own.

1 Like

$30 deck from Skateshread 30x10 im loving it. Might move the front truck up a bit more.

5 Likes

I think you need green trucks and green bolts as well.

3 Likes

Green fender washers would looks sick.

1 Like

…a little late for the St. Patrick’s day parade, next year?

2 Likes

@DerelictRobot did you modify a hyot remote with one of those military hall sensors?
How does it perform?

And did you make the SLS nylon printed case, or is this some new prototype from hoyt?

7 Likes

@LR-designs
He dropped and broke the wheel yesterday.
Took the opportunity to toss one of those dope military grade Throttles in there.
He Seems very happy with it.
Big improvement from what i can tell.

5 Likes

@taz these P groups looking legit as frig. :+1::+1:

8 Likes

I DIY’ed my own answer from elsewhere on the intertubes

6 Likes