Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Small feet, small nose. small nose, small wheels. small wheels, small bearings. small bearings, small balls. Small balls, small heatsinks. small heatsinks, BIG problems. Don’t ever mention heatsinks! So, I’d def do something about those small feet.

7 Likes

Brah those are 9’s lol

2 Likes

Small feet… big trucks

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/10240

@Sender what enclosure is that on the board in the background?

2 Likes

If I remeber he made it out of fiberglass and carbon fiber himself, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Just like @yelnats8j said. It is on a LY Dinghy 28.

Still have the mold if you want one

Small though

1 Like

What are the dimensions of that? I might want one… if it’s the right size. Short and tall enclosures are nigh impossible to find.

6 Likes

@Sender omg drooling-face_1f924

5 Likes

I am going to send a set of the CF X washers and green fender washers. It is just too good.

5 Likes

Another?
That’s it, it’s official.

YOU NEED HELP!!!

5 Likes

Help building that bad boy! I think it’s time for a Russian/German Mankini build party whaaaaaaaat

8 Likes

:joy:no not one more. That’s just an old picture.
That was my quad disassembled and without motors.
But I hope soon I can work on some more boards, need variations for the summer.

5 Likes

But as you just said it, i really need your help.
If I remember right you have a 5p or was it 7p pack on your trampa, right?
Did you have any issues with the one layer nickel strip design you used?
I plan to use the same nickel strips as you and thought if it‘s necessary to double two of the parallel connections, or if it works with one as well.

1 Like

7p.

The nickel strip I used allows for the minimum number of welds and gave me essentially a 0.015x10mm strip for each cell which is more than enough.
The only place I tripled on the nickel strip was on the first and last p group where I soldered the power leads.

I highly recommend it. Less welds required, slots to make spot welding easier, very few nickel to nickel welds required. What is there not to like?

3 Likes

Mine is going to be similar, just not with the place saving layout and only 5p.
Than i probably will just the nickel as well how it comes.

1 Like

Be very careful what nickel you buy then.
If you get this:
https://eu.nkon.nl/accessories/battery-solder-strip/nikkel-batterijpack-verbinding-soldeerstrip-27mm.html

The strips are 6mm wide ( I ordered some for my Tayto so I have measured them)

Whereas this:

https://eu.nkon.nl/accessories/battery-solder-strip/nikkel-batterijpack-verbinding-soldeerstrip-27mm-3109.html

Should be 10mm wide (judging by the pictures, I do not have it in hand)

I expect both to be more than enough though taking into account their short length.

2 Likes

I think I ordered first one. Will check that when it was delivered. 5x 6mm x .15mm could be a bit less for vtc5a cells.
That would be 25-30a at full discharge for one connection…but than again, when ever I will draw that much for a longer time? :thinking:

I doubt you will be drawing 5x25A=125A battery amps

1 Like

My words :sweat_smile:

What’s your highest bat current you ever was drawing on your trampa in your hilly area? @taz

1 Like