Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I see you’ve already met my secretary, @Skunk.

@LR-designs Yessir. Last minute mod before the race.

Beautifully. I’ve tested these before on OSRR prototypes, but this is the first time it’s been robustly mounted.

I’ve got a couple of the nylon printed Midnight Puck prototypes, this one I managed to drop just right onto a curb while taking my gloves off and decided to do some improvising to get it back up and running.

Love it. These thumbwheels are sooo responsive and robust. @SeanHacker can attest.

7 Likes

If this thumbwheel was a girl… I’d fuck it.

5 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that regardless of your preferences, the thumbwheel swings both ways.

I’ll show myself out.

13 Likes

6 Likes

You’ll enjoy that, what is it?

1 Like

That would be uhh, a marital aid Alan.

2 Likes

If I went near the missus with that, I would have it wrapped around my head.

I’ll give you a hint. The taint goes in the middle

1 Like

Just confused, I’ve trued turning my phone around a few times, it still looks like part of a children’s E.T. toy

@Brenternet

It looks like a handheld massage machine.

What’s the matter old boy? Getting a little stiff due to age?

It was youth that did me :disappointed:

Played a lot of rugby when I was younger, had an accident and spent a year in a chair/brace and now I’m paying for it.

Its true, that glorious threesome approved massager has never kissed a taint.

5 Likes

And yet it has left the storage box, what with Spring buds and the weekend in flow, who knows what Mrs Brent might hear startup on the couch after a bottle of wine or two

If she laughs you at least get a bog standard missionary ride

Awesome Dexter. Now get my set in the mail. I noticed fins on the truck, is that a new development that has not been discussed anywhere yet?

4 Likes

3 Likes

I used .2x25mm strips to do my double stack battery didn’t need more than one layer on my 8p I did the p connections with 2 12awg wires each.

1 Like

Wait till u see the :fire:pipes…

5 Likes

Ohhhh that’s dirty! Tell me more.

2 Likes

lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::eggplant:

2 Likes

9 Likes

That helmet might not work so well HAHA :joy::rofl:

5 Likes