Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Sold that board a while ago but there are 2 raptor riders in my group still. One has a bad battery so its down for warranty for who knows how long. The other had one wheel sleeve blow up at top speed luckily we were there to stop traffic for him.

Shocking lmfao

Didnā€™t Jason accuse you of being too heavy for the board at one point?

yes he did. he also said i was slandering him and that if i didnt stop he would take legal action against me. i know its complete bs because if that were true then a meepo would not handle me either because its a much cheaper hub motor board but it handles me fine infact any other board handles me fine.

1 Like

Iā€™m ashamed to live in the same country as that man sometimes.:rofl:

2 Likes

Wtf is this? Some fed acid to their CAD software??

4 Likes

Oh wow, I forgot about that.
Regarding th BMS it it was still an evolve BMS who knows what it shouldā€™ve done, but if it was charge only then it wouldnā€™t stop runaway

1 Like

Yeah wellā€¦ Sometimes even people with a good reputation f*** up things. Itā€™s just not enough to use thin nickel stripā€™s for battery packs that should flex as well

I always use fishpaper on the contacts as well as on the outside of the batteries and extra spacers and anti shock measures. But I see why this is no solution for someone building flat packs

Just a photoshop key kombination mistake :slight_smile:

What are you trying to create anyways? Have you finished a full build yet?

2 Likes

LOL I love it :rofl:

1 Like

How well does this deck ride? Does it feel skinny?

Have not tried it yet. Awaiting longer belts! However, I really like this deck! Its 30", so itā€™s kinda like a slimmer Tayto.

Hope my friend likes it! The build is for him, he asked me to assemble it.

1 Like

I suppose it would depend on how large the person is haha

My feet are only like size 10.5, so I imagine I could manage but I do like the feel of fully supported stance too. When I looked for my longboard deck I was trying to find one that was super wide because I didnā€™t like how skinny the Loaded board was that they use on boosted

Ah then this deck might not be for you. Iā€™m a US size 9 shoe size and my feet stick out a bit on the toes. So far my favourite deck is the spud, nice and wide, and perfect concave to lock oneself in

1 Like

:clap: nice !!! Looks super cool :smiley: well done Frederic !

3 Likes

thx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like that the shape looks like a longboard deck shape/design!
Iā€™m really a fan, too bad Iā€™m a lipo guy ā€¦
(you didnā€™t sell the deck only, right? I didnā€™t find itā€¦ I guess have to wait for the double stack enclosure so ^^)

1 Like

I can sell you the deck only if you want but the enclosure holes are pre-drilled :slight_smile:

Thx mate, but if so, I will be a bit annoying questioning about this holes pattern (but, let me know your price in PM if you agree :wink: and the drawing/schemat maybe ^^)
I still have mine waiting for a finish ā€¦

But, am I right? I well heard that a double-stack will come one day?
(like your enclosure is pretty clean, I would wait for it if its not compatible)

3 Likes