Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

My man these all came out so magnificent!

9 Likes

Well fuck my tits Tim, youā€™re hitting new highs on these decks at the moment.

The rest of us might as well just give up.

9 Likes

Its not mine @dareno I saw it on FB .

1 Like

Jason mentioned to a member that being heavy may be causing his issues with his raptor 2

Think it was @Battosaii but was being careful in case of insult.

2 Likes

get on the SS train and be a cool kid. Till his shit is mainstream then jump off and find a new muse

Go to bed its like 2am

2 Likes

How?

Iā€™m not sure. Itā€™s either lost reception from the trigger remote or a bad setting. I was crossing a street from a standstill and my motors stopped accelerating. I went flying forward with my board attached to my foot.landed on my knees and slided for a couple of meters with the board on top

3 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s some DNA left on the pavement. Heal fast

2 Likes

:ok_hand::call_me_hand::+1:

glad youā€™re ok bruhā€¦

2 Likes

I just kissed the floor again :rofl:

Something is up with my acceleration settings

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d be padded with the bandages :crazy_face:
Now wife is pissed off cus she has to redo them and make them bigger for the new bruises :rofl:

4 Likes

canā€™t say i havenā€™t had the exact same thing happen to me - falling on scrapped tender knees :sob::sob::sob: that shitā€™s painful, be careful friend!

2 Likes

Early morning waking up with this post will keep me a smile all day long of happiness
(cause Iā€˜m happy :notes: - :joy:)

1 Like

You and me both bro permanent smile

2 Likes

Omgā€¦ pics like this make me nervousā€¦ I have both my board just chilling in the livingroomā€¦
Would be really nice to get more Info about thatā€¦ And what is a Kevin Dark battery ?

Kevin dark is a battery builder from the other forum. Pretty reputable iirc

1 Like

@Zach
Ah I seeā€¦ one reason why I always build my battery packs inside of spacers and then solder and glue themā€¦ I am afraid of things like that happeningā€¦ But might have been a short somewhere else - but then the BMS Should have protected the pack ?

@Zach

Some investigations

1 Like

No wonder this went up in fireā€¦ this is borderline shady

Thats why I also solder the spotweldes nickel strips and reinforce them with copper wires and then also use hotglue and fishpaper