Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yes maybe early next year, need to sell what I have first :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m just on ABECs, ask someone like @Kellag or @CiscoV, their boards are in the pic too

1 Like

its almost done, at the first stage I am building storage solutions for esk8s

Storage solutions? So the wall hook thing you posted?

That was just a warm up, now its easy & modular rack systems with aluminum, wood, steel parts combined

So are you still pressing decks? How did the ones you make a while back work out? Just interested in what your company/you are actually planning on doing as a business model in the esk8 world.

Weā€™re split on them over in SF @CiscoV feels like 107s are grippier, but me and @Touch_V agree that 110s feel so much better.

1 Like

We managed to achieve a better robustness on the decks really, custom cut them with cnc work. and now testing the paints and varnishesā€¦ Its been a while because since I promised people to finish the storage first and there were problems to be overcomed during the prototyping and manufacturing phasesā€¦ nevermindā€¦ that stage is almost done and they will be out there really soonā€¦

Yes it takes time, instead of investing in big amounts I rather go slow and steadyā€¦ First, storage systemsā€¦ Then my first complete built the eva 1ā€¦ Then custom decks and there is this new type of antispark switchā€¦ I promised people on that too, will solve the problems on that partā€¦

Here are our goals for 3 terms;

Long term

• We will start-up an incredible Esk8-X race organization which will attract more people than ā€œRobo Raceā€, ā€œFormula-Eā€ and even ā€œFormula-1ā€!
  • We will be the most well-known electric vehicle designer & manufacturer brand that creates the most effective and efficient vehicles for fun & adrenaline
  • We will have manufactured and sold 1M vehicles

Medium term

• We will create the highest performance esk8 in the world, unbeatable in a drag race
  • We will have 3 top-of-the-line esk8 models in our product line
  • We will have the custom Esk8 manufacturing capability for VIP customers
  • We will have manufactured and sold 1K vehicles

Short term

• We will create our team, company
  • We will serve people with storage systems, custom parts, custom builds.
  • We will have manufactured and sold 1K products

I know, they may sound romantic and cliche but I am here and not going anywhere achieving them one after anotherā€¦

P.S. About the business model, it will reveal itself as the time passes, there are also many more opportunities in the e-vehicles sector, andā€¦ beyond all of theseā€¦ I really like to deal with this stuff, so, we will seeā€¦

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m just a skeptic. The only thing I e seen from you is 3D renderings, super flat decks, and a weird LSD induced battery layout.

If you are really planning to sell over 1 million EVs, I would just think that you would have some examples of an actual build you have done from start to finish that has something unique about it that sets you apart from other builders.

Not trying to say anything bad about you, just would like to see some progress is actually building an electric skate board ya know?

What did you change in the decks to do this? Did you change your shape at all? My main question, have you skated before? Even on just a push board? It would probably help you a lot to get people around you that have been skating for years to give you true and honest feedback on your design.

2 Likes

I understand what you mean, and I see and believe that your comments are all positive and constructiveā€¦ What you saw is what I did yes, I am not telling anybody that we are now supergood or building esk8s or decks that really rocksā€¦ (But the solutions that soon be here will rock) :slight_smile:

The decks were robust, I didnt mean that they are as robust as the shaped models on the market, no, I meant they were just robust to carry me (98kg) and flexed with me jumping on themā€¦ Without any cracks or anythingā€¦ As I was stepping from ground 0 to upwards, robust enough for me as a stage 1ā€¦ Of course, shapes will be added to them to compete with those already available on the marketā€¦

Again, what you said is trueā€¦ Thanks for your honest feedbackā€¦ Yes, I was not know anything about esk8s 5 months agoā€¦ Yes Iā€™ve bought my first motorless push board 3 months ago and riding it now, and Iam 35 :slight_smile: I am also gathering people around in my country, and hopefully I have few people in this forum who are positive and supportiveā€¦ They do and will help a lotā€¦

Youve seen the complete motor mounted trucks on the pictured thread yes ? I will definitely finish that eva 1 prototype and ride itā€¦ Then improvements will be realized on these boards, one by oneā€¦

It will take time my friend, it will take timeā€¦ Insistency is a powerful toolā€¦ I just didnt experienced esk8s but I know some good things on its sub-systemsā€¦ There are much to be done on performance, safety, reliabilityā€¦

People may say ā€œwhat a fucking man, knows f nothing, talks about f big thingsā€ and may make fun of meā€¦ Its ok, Iam not going anywhere untill we double the esk8 population and make all the afermentioned goals become real one by oneā€¦

Again, what youve said is true, I appreciated them :+1: uff, wrote a lotā€¦ Sorry people, Kanber out nowā€¦

2 Likes

How are they?

3 Likes

Havenā€™t gotten to ride em yet, I hear theyā€™re actually pretty sticky tho. Looks to be the exact same as rough stuff tbh

1 Like

This will be a problem for a few people, a lot of the people who invest a lot of the money in this industry have been building for years and years. Get a build together and show us what you got![quote=ā€œthurbolt, post:2835, topic:81ā€]
shapes will be added to them to compete with those already available on the marketā€¦
[/quote]

The shape shouldnā€™t be just to compete with other decks, it should be to provide stability, maneuverability, and stability at high speeds.

Donā€™t just get the supportive people to test your stuff. Get some who nitpick and are serious about finding good shit and bad shit. Thatā€™s where you will improve the most. If you just have people saying omg you are soooo great, youā€™re never going to figure out how to improve.

Pick some people who really make a difference on this forum to test your stuff when you get it done.

Who gives a shit if people make fun of you, prove them wrong, prove me wrong. I kinda want you to at this point.

You gotta have some tough skin in this field.

4 Likes

Okey, noted your comments :+1: Yeah, I got used to it, and its getting better and betterā€¦ Not my first time entering a niche marketā€¦ I ll need some timeā€¦ (I hate saying ā€œIā€ by the way, ā€œweā€ is always better) :+1: Appreciate your detailed explanations, you spent your time for me, thank youā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

I was wondering exactly the same thingā€¦ Iā€™m interested in your impressions after skating them!

1 Like

@kook they are the same if iā€™m correct. Slickrevolution probably designed it and created the mold and they used it and sell the wheels for cheaper because all the work is done.

2 Likes

My man, seismic speed vents?

1 Like

Yeah man. Maybe change to Venom Magnums when I get different clamps.

Are you selling pulleys for em?

Probably not. Canā€™t see the wheel getting popular, Magnums on the other handā€¦

2 Likes