Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Name it “Tail so short” :rofl:

5 Likes

It just doesn’t feel solid when I throw it on like all my other helmets do. It comes up too high in the back. It barely covers the occipital protuberence (little bump on the back of your head). I think it would protect me from one slow speed crash but not willing to risk it going faster. That visor feels like it would shatter into a million shards of pain in my face.

1 Like

Were those the ones that have the new heat treated axle? Those kinda look like the first edition eloftys which were prone to that.

What motor mounts did you have on there? Did 3DS make those clamps?

I don’t know. I have had them since September. Could be the first edition.

1 Like

Is that PETG?

Nope, PLA

Stepper motors can get pretty hot, be careful/keep an eye on that mount to make sure its not warping. If I were you I would print it in PETG at least or Nylon better yet.

1 Like

I thought the thingiverse creator had said he printed his in PLA, but I just looked and it was PETG indeed. I’ll have to print one out of PETG. Oops

1 Like

“Too $hort.”

Or what about:

“The Bluerest One”

2 Likes

Keep that tree up all year man. Don’t let anyone shame you into taking it down.

3 Likes

If i leave it up much longer the fire marshal is going to shame me into taking it down :rofl:

3 Likes

esk8.news for president!

6 Likes

Couldn’t be any worse, that’s a fact :grin:

7 Likes

@Kaly Those holes look really close to each other, how thin is the material between them?

Probably wouldn’t affect a mount rotationally but might not finish well.

3 Likes

I’ll do a stress simulation to see if is fisible, thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:cold_face:

13 Likes

Can you plow snow?

2 Likes

I could… :rofl:

19 Likes

Wtf. You’re mad :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes