Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@DerelictRobot Caption contest

“i think one of the one wheelers went over the guard rail, he’s probably fine”

9 Likes

“Yeah, Imma meet you guys at the top. Just waiting for my Uber. 12s12p only gets me so far these days.” :kissing_heart:

“And fuck you, Sean. I see you hiding in those bushes behind me. You sneaky little butt pirate.” :peach: :skull_and_crossbones: :rofl:

7 Likes

Look, whoever wants to get the ball rolling on a “Dadbods of Esk8” Pin-up Calendar- I’ve clearly handed you cover material and I expect you to run with it.

9 Likes

Did you spray paint a prototipo?

No, I Line-X’d a Prototipo.

She’s elderly, you be nice.

Nearly 9k miles of a very large and very handsome man standing on her. Imagine how you’d look.

12 Likes

Line x the top never thought of that.
Is there any grip/frit underneath? I wonder if it is enough “grippy” to ride barefeet with just the line x.

1 Like

It’s just the coating, no grip or frit. Right now the top side where I shift my feet around has been worn to a nearly polished state through heavy regular use. This deck used to be my daily commuter.

I’ll probably do a light sanding to pull some dirt & oil out of it and give it another coat to freshen it up soon. For now I was just playing Esk8 Legos and dicking around with these XL DDs

4 Likes

I know you are talking about some kind of drive train but I can’t help but think you mean boobies :joy:.

I’d need to try the line X thing tho. Neat idea.

5 Likes

I have a revolutionary suggestion for you.
It is called :

GRIPTAPE!!!

5 Likes

Do you not understand what Line-X is?

Do you have that technology islander?

3 Likes

Imagine needing to footbrake at the bottom of a hill barefoot :joy:

3 Likes

A messy truck bed liner that takes more time to apply and take off than grip tape and lasts less than griptape?

4 Likes

My advice, Don’t try it…

Bail, jump in a bush, roll parkour style or whatever but don’t try to foot brake.

2 Likes

Something tells me there is a story behind this advice…

2 Likes

Not much to tell :sweat_smile:, long story short bloody sole and still road rashes all over​:joy:. Was a long time ago tho… good times!!

3 Likes

@eBoosted @torqueboards @BluPenguin. Thanks for helping make this one.

17 Likes

It feels much better than grip tape, and it’s lasted well over a year.

Not all of us take the easy route champ. I don’t care if it’s ugly, it’s functional, and takes 15-20 minutes to refresh.

1 Like

It is actually. It’s stipply and yet not sharp like vicious grip. It’s sort of like a ‘hard rubber’ vicious griptape of sorts. Riding barefoot would be doable.

2 Likes

Cool thanks dude

1 Like

Whao. That’s a beauty.

1 Like