Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I got the Fodsport ms-1 Bluetooth headset

Will do a post about it soon.

1 Like

Do you know if those airless tires will fit on Bergemister hubs?

What exactly is that helmet and where do we get it?

2 Likes

Itā€™s the new Icon Airflite in QB1 blue

Get it here:

2 Likes

No, they donā€™t.

@janpom hope you ok!
šŸ–¼ļø Pictures and nothing else!

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, Iā€™m alright. Happened in a low speed. I didnā€™t even fall. It came out of nowhere though. I didnā€™t even hit a bump.

Kenna says it should be possible to just replace the hanger. Hopefully the phase wires didnā€™t get damaged.

8 Likes

Glad your okay, could have been nasty. Wouldnā€™t fill me with a whole lot of confidence just replacing that with the same thing :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m thinking too. Then again I havenā€™t seen anyone else reporting a broken hanger on eLofty DD so maybe just a bad luck.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not, I saw it happen in person. Eloftys are garbage through and through

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot Fuck yeah!

These work awesome just under the nose pointing down

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/essentra-access-solutions/18457/RPC2479-ND/7688896

This board is gonna be dope af

7 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m gonna name it: ā€œThe Bluer Oneā€

7 Likes

Name it ā€œTail so shortā€ :rofl:

5 Likes

It just doesnā€™t feel solid when I throw it on like all my other helmets do. It comes up too high in the back. It barely covers the occipital protuberence (little bump on the back of your head). I think it would protect me from one slow speed crash but not willing to risk it going faster. That visor feels like it would shatter into a million shards of pain in my face.

1 Like

Were those the ones that have the new heat treated axle? Those kinda look like the first edition eloftys which were prone to that.

What motor mounts did you have on there? Did 3DS make those clamps?

I donā€™t know. I have had them since September. Could be the first edition.

1 Like

Is that PETG?

Nope, PLA

Stepper motors can get pretty hot, be careful/keep an eye on that mount to make sure its not warping. If I were you I would print it in PETG at least or Nylon better yet.

1 Like