Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Thank you for the sanding tip. I did it and recoated it and it’s perfect now. I can now touch it without having to brace to get cut. Awesome ^^

Would you do more than one coat after sanding?

2 Likes

@Static are the gears inside this made from steel?

3 Likes

Yes both gears are

4 Likes

@rich those are orange shock blocks?
Can’t see it so clear on the picture. If yes, you still have the option to switch to red and hope it’s getting better with it.

1 Like

Where can these be obtained?

Do you have inside photos?

2 Likes

@b264

3 Likes

Gosh that helmet is dope, where did you get that helmet? @eBoosted

1 Like

Icon Airflite MC helmet.

2 Likes

I’ll post a build thread soon. They’re the spiral gear drives with a few upgrades

2 Likes

Rubicon specifically. I’ve been lusting :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You and me both buddy, you and me both…

1 Like

I got the steelbird air helmet for $95 and it’s nice but I can feel it’s not nearly as solid as it should be. Really nice for cruising at lower speeds though. Definitely won’t be taking it above 25.

s-l400

2 Likes

This helmet is freaking amazing guys! I got the medium and my cheeks got squished a bit, this is completely normal as it needs to break in.

The most amazing part is the looks, huge visor scare children and it has this inner sunvisir that helps in sunny days, no need to wear sunglasses anymore.

The helmet is really comfortable and fits like a glove once is on. The quality is superb in all ways, from the hydradry lining to the graphics and visor hinges.

Weight wise is heavier than the Steelbird SBA2 but you don’t notice it at all.

Just received the Bluetooth module with 2km of distance for group rides communication and answering phone calls on my way to work

6 Likes

THATS what i was thinking, since its a Motorcycle helmet, it can benefit from all those voice comm goodies

3 Likes

@torqueboards x @DerelictRobot = Holstein Build

4 Likes

This is indeed an important feature.

3 Likes

Hey @Venom121212. I’m curious to know why you’re nervous wearing a motorcycle helmet past 25? Genuinely curious on your take

1 Like

Girl you ain’t seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

Because the steelbird is not DOT certified and from most of the reviews they look a bit weak?

4 Likes

Id trust my steel bird under 60kmh, if a car hits my head going that fast I pray it kills me regardless of the helmet I’m wearing.

2 Likes