Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

You know what changes people when you step in it without a shoe.

2 Likes

whoa!! that my friend would definitely change me in the worst way lol

1 Like

I have the thin, cheapo trampa bag. It is great for transportation and storage of the board without getting mud all over the car or apartment. But the cheap bag has pretty weak handles, I am afraid they will rip off soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Muck off bag?

1 Like

Exactly, forgot the name.

1 Like

Well the 9" are really great but the Matrix II trucks tried to kill me several times. Each 2-3km the hangers get very loose and the kingpins need re-tightening. Furthermore I experienced the worst and most scary speed wobbles of my life and had many crashes today. Need to investigate further what’s happening but I’m quite disappointed with the trucks. Strange that the Matrix II trucks with same shockblocks run great on a different board, that’s weird.

3 Likes

I was thinking it would tend towards unintentional manual and other tricks!

1 Like

I’m guessing this is because @Kug3lis did not want to ride around Japan with trucks that said “fat boy” on them, in fear that someone would confuse it with you know what…

3 Likes

Well u kinda close enough but NOT :smiley: It was called Fat Man and Little Boy :smiley:

3 Likes

If you ever make trucks with short hangers they better be called “LittleMan” :slight_smile:

Thank you for the sanding tip. I did it and recoated it and it’s perfect now. I can now touch it without having to brace to get cut. Awesome ^^

Would you do more than one coat after sanding?

2 Likes

@Static are the gears inside this made from steel?

3 Likes

Yes both gears are

4 Likes

@rich those are orange shock blocks?
Can’t see it so clear on the picture. If yes, you still have the option to switch to red and hope it’s getting better with it.

1 Like

Where can these be obtained?

Do you have inside photos?

2 Likes

@b264

3 Likes

Gosh that helmet is dope, where did you get that helmet? @eBoosted

1 Like

Icon Airflite MC helmet.

2 Likes

I’ll post a build thread soon. They’re the spiral gear drives with a few upgrades

2 Likes