Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’ve definitely used these interchangeably, also think I saw this somewhere before.

How does this apply to electric drivetrains with a motor per wheel?

1 Like

I know some ppl where thinking about differentials and it what discussed billion times before, but i would love to get at least 2 wheels powered by one motor, but got billions of anti posts about that, bc electric vehicles ALWAYS use one motor per wheel, and that is the only rule.
Then i read the @MoeStooge interview and were thrown back into that idea bc Moe is thinking about the same thing but in 4wd configuration. That made me throw in this picture to get all of them thinking again. When Moe does it, every naysayer is gonna lick his balls.
OVER

5 Likes

I think using a differential is counteracting the goal of making things simpler and have less points of failure. The best way to get 2 wheels powered by one motor is skipping the differential and living with the (minor) downsides, IMHO. That’s why I did it that way.

7 Likes

you might be a beer past making sense sorry

Gotcha :rofl:

Ngl I was destined from God to put a differential in a skateboard. I just know it’s true :nose:

1 Like

yeah, skipping should be possible. I have seen something like that here or it was on builders. Also nice.

1 Like

In case the didn’t see my thread yet:

5 Likes

No i didnt, but that quit awesome, dude!

3 Likes

I did miss this, so glad you posted it. Very cool idea.

3 Likes

Dont know what is that difficult in understanding here :man_shrugging:
Maybe language barrier bc im addicted to crack and LSD?

3 Likes

After I said that I had to check if you were that 13 year old. I didn’t think English could be a foreign language I could have guessed that.

The crack and lsd epicdemic is ravaging upper west norther earth.

1 Like

What are you talking about a 13 year old?

1 Like

THe motor must be facing outwards. Angle should be around 45° to 55° from the ground, because of the limited space we have.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be very kosher to assume a youngster is drunking

limited space YOU have dachorim, näh?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

im not a youngster and i do NOT drink

1 Like

I have some ideas of designing one…

1 Like

Interesting!
pls let us know when you start figuring your idea out.

It involves existing gear drives…

1 Like

do you have a sketch or something or is it still secret?

really not sure if it’s worth trying to fit all this in anything smaller than a Bajaboard. Oh this gearbox has features intended for gasoline engine power.

5 Likes