Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

oh, i thought in the police report it said the board diddnt have brakes, and decelerates by cutting power :joy:

1 Like

No no. It just got confiscated because its illegal to ride.

1 Like

oooh what deck is that? is it a DB Keystone ridge?

1 Like

Its actually the 31" Tayto from BKB

1 Like

damn thats efficient.

Basically unlimited power :stuck_out_tongue:

tenor

3 Likes

Stunning
Can we have the files for that?

Also is it for charging or loopkey?

7 Likes

Cleanest loopkey design Iā€™ve ever seen, itā€™s so sexy!

3 Likes

The battery fell out of the board and shredded the PWM wiresā€¦I just wanted to do a test ride to the lady friendā€™s place, itā€™s not even a mile and now itā€™s back to the bench for wire repairs

As a note, do NOT use cheap seran wrap to hold a 20 cell packā€¦it doesnā€™t work

Also itā€™s raining so I canā€™t do a proper testā€¦weā€™re back to analoging on the shit board for a while

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that one before

1 Like

It shattered the heat shrink so Iā€™ve gotta open it again and check for damaged welds later

1 Like

I rode though dog shit 3 times within the first 25km of my new tb 110ā€™s

9 Likes

that would piss me offā€¦BIG time. that shyt would change me forever.

1 Like

Then youā€™re lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll upload them too. Iā€™ll have to show how itā€™s assembled because thereā€™s also a TPU gasket. I used up all my space inside so things like this happened lol. I have a 200a 3D servisas switch but turns out it was draining my battery too much over winter so I had to get creative and install a loop key.

6 Likes

Well, you came up with a fantastic solution!
What material did you print it with, it looks so clean?

SLA prints are on another level. Get yourself an Anycubic photon, then if you want to take it a bit further get a Z axis upgrade. Resin is brittle though so it has limits, perfect for stuff like this.

2 Likes

are those m3 counterbore washers? Im trying to find those in the same colour

1 Like

they were a compromise and I donā€™t really recommend them, agreed finding these in the right size and color isnā€™t easy

2 Likes

Ah ok, Ill get ā€œtitanium coloredā€ ones since the ones on the prototipo are black and come with phillips head countersunk bolts :expressionless:

1 Like

Oh kugs :man_facepalming:

10 Likes