Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

At/near its pricepoint for a dual I would say 2 Maytech 6.6s (which don’t get me wrong they have flaws too) and a gamer43 antispark from flipsky. Otherwise the dual 4.12s from makerx are pretty solid for >35a builds obviously not the same caliber ESC but for a fill in or an extra they’re pretty solid. If you want bulletproof you buy trampa, but $$ and even their VESCs have their quirbles.

@kellag Its pretty fucking bad, no other VESC design has caused 3-4 lawsuits because of preventable software problems from launch.

@Venom121212 First batch people I can’t blame, you guys had no idea you were hopping into a flaming elevator. I apologize for not warning you and only you beforehand.

4 Likes

Here 8x2 & evolve 6x2

It can fit the 6.5x2 from T
And TB 6x2

Also the hubs can fit the 10mm axles from surf-rodz

8 Likes

The clever won’t fit
I’ve contact them for the 6x3 inch
If I get those will make a hub for it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

6x3 you have my interest!!!

3 Likes

That is an anchor tab
Just an easy way to solder the bus wire

5 Likes

Are you sure you can trust these tiny motor mounts on these big motors? Maybe theres a chance to add a crossbar for more peace of mind, dude.

3 Likes

Never heard of anyone having issues with dicky’s mounts, except that one time the factory used the wrong aluminum,which I can tell you I am not part of that batch

2 Likes

ok then, but they seem to be that very long, too. :persevere:

Still, cross braces are definitely a good idea. And if done right they look awesome too

4 Likes

always on belts!

I’ve been meaning to buy the crossbar and idlers from dicky but just haven’t had the money. This board has been off the road for like 18 months so Im just happy to have it spinning. Last step before riding yesterday was to pump up the tyres, just to find that two of them have punctures, good stuff!

1 Like

isnt there a chance to build them by yourself for some pennys?
Just a square tube! Ähhm, not tube…you know what i mean?
Just something in between, some holes and bolts and you are ready to go.

1 Like

I’m thinking of just buying new mounts as there is newer versions that have a bit off the end of the mount for crossbars on the end, so many choices!

1 Like

Pretty low-class move coming from a Vendor imo.

Ironically, the loudest gear-drives I’ve heard have all been 3Dservicas. Glass Houses?

10 Likes

yeah but a good solution is not that expensive every time.
5 dollars and you are done!

1 Like

crossbars are easy peasy Kaleb. 10mm aluminium tube, 6mm threaded rod and a scooter axle.

pm me if you need some help

3 Likes

I just wish it broke a rule be honest because massive dog act.

4 Likes

It’s not like it’s the first time Kugs has made choices that reflect poorly upon his pops’ business. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Bit like jasons pr department scrabbling to hide his mouse on a friday afternoon

2 Likes

With all of that said…

Why are there so many loosey goosey baseplates floating around? Those things are sloppier than that girl we all knew at school who blew 10 guys at a house party the one time and then moved towns.

11 Likes