Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I have basic skills with fusion, but that will be a challenge for me. Keep the dust out of the gears. Mashining this could cost me something, but I’ll make it OS.

1 Like

Do it !!!

2 Likes

Definitely an innovation in esk8. Nice work :slight_smile:

I’ll take it into a pm.

I want to know what this would protect me from

didn’t lie :slight_smile: Just asked if I could buy a box :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@EboardSolutions if you put these up in the store, I’ll refer peeps to you that bug me on insta about where I got my straps

6 Likes

yeah will put them online this evening :slight_smile:
@Arzamenable

2 Likes

What are these silver things on the truck? They look neat :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Mellow hubs, got them from @visnu777

Im preparing my travel board, I want it to be as simple and reliable as possible. I hope my modular battery pack does not get confiscated @ TSA

lightness ist also a plus, but im still at 7.3kg…

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure SR have that hole. I threaded mine and tried to put a Gopro Mount in it like an idiot.

5 Likes

Once the offroad air ride suspension swing arm board is made and dialed the Intent is to get the motors off the axel. Motor will be hard mounted to the deck driving a geared center spurred diff to f&r drive shafts to differentials. Getting the weight off the axels is premiere to: swing arm performance, getting electronics out of the elements and eliminating shockloading of all electronics all together. That’s the vision for it.

5 Likes

Will you power them hubs on 7s what they are designed for,like mellow does originally, or are you going 99s1000p like its trendy and always wanted?
Edit I need some, too in the near future, thats for sure!

You will make it, Moe! I believe in you!
Im so curious about any invention on your boards, always from another galaxy imo and monster professional.

2 Likes

10S3P, they have decent torque, but stopping power is low at moderate settings, I will have to pump the negative current quite high. Maybe even -100+ motor amps and -20A/Vesc

Short high current inrush pulses should not the a big problem, I hope…

1 Like

I think the same, there are so well done that this should work out and Michael already tried them on 10s, unfortunately only on his bigger diameter mods. That worked technically.

Will you use the modded sleeves from @visnu777, too or are you going to add new original ones?

Original 80mm ones, I found some new ones in Ebay Kleinanzeigen for cheap. I am also using kegels on the back truck

2 Likes

yeah thatspretty cool, so you will get the real performance them hubs can do. Why insnt 7s4p or 7s5p not an option for you? I think it will make all components much more reliable, or what do you think?

my modules already set up for 10s3p, and Im a bit in a hurry and I have no time to redesign anything

Good point hahaahaha
good luck, dude