Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Dankeschön! :slight_smile:

Bitte sehr!
Gern geschehen, Bro. :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

My understanding is the product concept is to protect battery and/or BMS from voltage spikes. My question was whether you could reverse that protection and instead protect the ESC from voltage spikes (e.g. from long battery leads)?

1 Like

I was asking because I don’t know what im missing. None of my builds have this and they all work fine (I think?).

1 Like

None of your builds have battery backpacks. Oh, you’re talking about the original product concept, yeah I’m not sure either @thurbolt?

1 Like
4 Likes

Nice! Front wheel drive?

Exactly, I like the more predictable braking

2 Likes

What i like most about FWD on hubs is, that you are able to pop the back truck against smaller curbs to lift the shit up in the air for a bit, without fucking up the motors. I got this idea in my head for so long, bc i fucked up to many hubs so far by going crazy like this hahahahaahha
Edit: by the way im still riding a dual FWD on hubs and its great :wink:

2 Likes

Are those Sabres?

3 Likes

Yes, sabre forged 43deg baseplate

3 Likes

Why?
Replied here because I didn’t wanna off topic his for sale thread.

3 Likes

I don’t feel comfortable using it. In other words, i don’t trust it anymore. I already use the Red shockblocks but even they are too soft for my liking. What makes it worse is that the truck has some sort of deadzone. The first dunno 25%? don’t have any resistance, nothing.

Its like if you cut 30% of the shockblock off. Basically like not having one installed until you hit the rest of the remaining block.

I’ll post a pic in a bit.

Some people say double kibgpin trucks steer a little bit until they reach a certain point where its super loose. Thats like with my truck just in reverse. Super loose until it gets normal.

I still think thats even the reason i broke my arm. While riding over a small manhole the truck snapped to the right due to the deadspot

blue is dead (just a rough estimate to visualize it)

2 Likes

I am shocked (hehe) by your situation. I don’t know how the blocks can be too soft and also have a dead zone. What is your weight may I ask?

1 Like

I wonder if your plastic baseplate could have anything to do with it :thinking:

1 Like

I just have to say that this image is incorrect, there are 4wd and AWD’vs in Both configurations. The real difference is 4wd is selectable Awd is always active.
I realize this isn’t why this image was shared just can’t let it go.

2 Likes

dsk8 and esk8 seen together “in the wild”.

Is this a pizza delivery vehicle for snowstorms? :rofl:

Because during a snowstorm, everyone seems to want pizza delivered :rofl:

5 Likes

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=amazon+200x75
Before I forget. Night night.

1 Like

love it

1 Like