Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

10S4P for a consumer board replacement or…?

1 Like

Dude doing a DIY in SA somewhere…

2 Likes

Cute bracelet

3 Likes

@longhairedboy would love it!

2 Likes

My daughter made it for me like 6 months ago and it still hasn’t come off :joy:

7 Likes

They are actually selling to esk8 people now? Or did you have to lie?

8 Likes

Well, the day has come. I have not only posted words :face_vomiting: in the pics only thread, but i had to shamefully resolve the flag to my own post, and send myself a warning.

I’ll go cry now

7 Likes

On that note, @eBoosted

“Ah, thats hot. Looks a lot like the switchblade”

5 Likes

It’s the Subsonic GT40, I just caramel transparent painted today

3 Likes

Not opening this forum during lectures again lol

6 Likes

1am lectures :wink:

5 Likes

shhhhh

3 Likes

busted lmao.

5 Likes

Just explain you were only looking at helmets.

2 Likes

Oh those look good on there @mmaner

2 Likes

I thought so too

1 Like

To go between battery and ESC, and protect the battery? Can I flip it to protect the ESC from battery voltage spikes (due to long battery leads)? How much for a 12S 10kW module?

5 Likes

I’ve definitely used these interchangeably, also think I saw this somewhere before.

How does this apply to electric drivetrains with a motor per wheel?

1 Like

I know some ppl where thinking about differentials and it what discussed billion times before, but i would love to get at least 2 wheels powered by one motor, but got billions of anti posts about that, bc electric vehicles ALWAYS use one motor per wheel, and that is the only rule.
Then i read the @MoeStooge interview and were thrown back into that idea bc Moe is thinking about the same thing but in 4wd configuration. That made me throw in this picture to get all of them thinking again. When Moe does it, every naysayer is gonna lick his balls.
OVER

5 Likes

I think using a differential is counteracting the goal of making things simpler and have less points of failure. The best way to get 2 wheels powered by one motor is skipping the differential and living with the (minor) downsides, IMHO. That’s why I did it that way.

7 Likes