Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That’s my understanding.

2 Likes

… if they make their own, I wonder if the Samsung cells are genuine. They seem to perform well when I was messing with them.

:thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully they are genuine or I just spent $370 on fake cells :joy:

I’d like to see the IR’s @Saturn_Corp is getting after riding that pack some

@DEEIF don’t worry, I was in to them for 1k$ last time. I am satisfied and have cells kicking around for another pack. Just interesting that they would sell other brands while having the ability to do in house cells.

I guess Samsung does make oleds that apple uses. I just don’t understand their business model/ecosystem

7 Likes

How about wrapping the pivot cup in that white plumbing tape stuff

They aren’t for me. I gotta ship them out.

1 Like

@Arzamenable Thanks mike! How I will meet you at a race this year… About how many amps per cell do you run the 40T’s at?

2 Likes

I think Mooch says 25 continuous.

But really, make a 5p or 6p pack. It’s tough to actually pull a 200a spike unless you have an extreme build, an SRB board, or are stupid with vesc settings (my case at BJ).

6 Likes

Mwahaha 13s6p is in the works :wink:

Even with the build these are going on I don’t think it’s possible I could hit 200A :joy:

@Briman be honest, dude.
You just had pity nobody likes what Im doing, right?
hahahahah

2 Likes

I do wonder what ARE you doing? Impressive Sketchup 3D drawings. But are you planning to build those decks and boards with hovering wheels?

4 Likes

lmao…the hovering is just im to lazy for constructing the whole trucks, so i decided just to get on the right height and distance with the wheels and the mocked up hanger by only using the right wheel diameter

im doing lots of stuff, atm im constructing Integrated decks as you can see and prepare data for cnc milling.
But first i have to create lots more deck bc im in a good wintertime workflow these days and i got billion ideas and inspiration i have to bring forth my friend.

3 Likes

Why would you of all people need 200A? I’m pretty sure you’re in the same weight class as me and my dual AT board isn’t pulling more than 50 amps total

1 Like

Go faster :joy: I can pull 120+A steady going up 10-15% grades at 35-40mph

3 Likes

Ahh…yeah I only go half that…I’m getting my NeoHubs in 85mm because the 90mm ones would be too fast :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t necessarily “need” 200Amps. Right now I have to take a path to get to most places that’s in between houses and a little alleyway because my whole board can’t handle the hills in my area. That amps not being the bottle neck of the Killshot is just my first step towards having my perfect board :grin:

2 Likes

Those plates going to be visible? Would be a terrible waste otherwise.

1 Like

Not visible, but definitely useful. Isolation and stiffening in one :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Why the dye?

1 Like

Cos i like green :joy: looks better than plain fibreglass

5 Likes