Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I always have/had this weird desire to eskate on a flat frozen lake with spiked tires.

Edit: idk why I said flat frozen lake… as opposed to all the wavy ones… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I did on some perfectly flat ice (though, not a lake) and it sucked. No control at all. Hit the throttle and the wheel just spins and you don’t move an iota.

The spikes would definitely help. That’d probably be pretty easy to do on some polyurethane longboard wheels like TB110, just put tiny screws in them all over the place.

2 Likes

perfectly flat ice seems rare in fact, most of it is bumpy from wind or cars or whatever reason

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking! I have a handful of 107s that are too worn for street but I wouldn’t care putting a bunch of small wood screws in. I imagine it would be slippery as hell but in my head I feel like there could be the potential for some epic ice drifting… but I don’t know how ice works tbh.

4 Likes

The only enjoyable looking ice riding…

5 Likes

@Arzamenable
My people need me, i must heed their cries for help…

5 Likes

How did you turn the right Hub into a DD…???

2 Likes
3 Likes

I know, that big banana made me think of you.
also i really liked that quote and found it super appropriate.

story of the the forum
4 Likes

Some of those grinds were quite impressive. Still can’t tell if these guys are trolls or not though! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:flushed: :flushed: :point_right:t3: :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

That looks like changing a belt every 2 minutes

1 Like

well, that is not what i meant, but sure.

3 Likes

I really appreciate the human factors engineering you put into the ergonomics. This looks super comfortable.

7 Likes

Thank you,
For this ver I think I’m overdone this, really stretching the tumb.
Still debating this, look the story here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/dosimplecarbon/

3 Likes

What’s the name of this one?

2 Likes

This one’s called, Bold and brash~

3 Likes

daaaamn. That was good. :joy:

12 Likes

Sounds like Flipsky. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Parcel monkey…and the address was correct.

3 Likes