Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Is next level. It’s immortal now, will forever be brought up at will, like the ass picking and scratching photos around here.

4 Likes

Huh well, that fucking loctite sure shit didn’t work.

I’m actually super butthurt rn as I had to walk a mile home carrying the board as the can unscrewed and locked again… in below freezing weather.

This time I got a nifty ride out of it though. I’d say like 4-5 miles. Got them up to about 25ish and it felt pretty stable I was just worried about the can unscrewing and locking the wheel on me at speed.

Fell in to a false sense of security and decided to do a loop around the neighborhood. On my loop back is when it failed. I was luckily not going fast and on the sidewalk.

I don’t like the idea that the only thing holding my can together and preventing my motor unscrewing itself being fucking loctite. I’m allowed to be concerned about that right?

Bonus of it being cold as shit outside is that the motors were cool. Not hot to the touch at all. Found that out when I had to carry it home. They seem to be ok for now temp wise with the haggys although I am running the 58KV drives.

5 Likes

I can’t wait until summer so I can put my lofty drives to the test and see how long they last.

I have the different version with the heatsink sleeves tho. They don’t have the same design so I don’t think they will unscrew like that

3 Likes

They seem to be solid so far… just this fucking can unscrewing. They’re a blast on haggy’s. Once I get this corrected I think I should be cool. However I plan to use these on my daily commute of about 10 miles a day so I hope they can keep up.

Also I thought those first editions were the ones that had the bending axle as they weren’t heat treated?

3 Likes

Mine came heat treated. They weren’t first edition.

1 Like

@CiscoV
Are those Bergmeisters???
I was only able to get a 100 miles out of my back ones before getting to that point… But I’m fat… And just chew through all pneumatics

2 Likes

Lmao. Yes. They are. 165lbs n I was able to get 150 miles out of them after rotation :grin:
now we’re ready for some new rubber

6 Likes

Damn. You didn’t get much out of them either. Have you tried the clever 6x2s? I ended up going back to them after blazing through 2 sets of Bergmeisters… The clever tites are supposed to last forever and even those I go through fast…

5 Likes

@KfromtheBay
Dude… Look at all the clearance you got on the enclosure. Why don’t you drop it through…???

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like

He’s stubborn. That’s why

5 Likes

I have 3 more sets that I need to burn trough before I buy more stuff lol

2 Likes

Motors would be draggin’ on the ground though…

1 Like

Probably be smashing motor in the ground or rubbing motors on the deck at that point

4 Likes

The worst thing is the motor gets destroyed by a rock … Ask me how I know…

5 Likes

After routing a bit off the deck I now have 35mm off the ground

https://images.app.goo.gl/92LbPRtSHVxofsCm7

3 Likes

You Got all that Focbox switch money now bro… Buy more stuff

1 Like

Just as predicted. I sold 5 of them n I’m stuck with the rest lol. Fml

5 Likes

I wonder if the switch works with meepo/backfire hobbywing esc… Could probably go for 20 bucks on eBay if it does… Was chatting with a kid needing one and that shit was impossible to find.

2 Likes

Yo… If that deal of a lifetime falls through I’d give you $455. You cover shipping k.

8 Likes

Lmao. Damn

2 Likes