Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Dude. I feel ya. Built that LiFePO4 pack the other day, and not enough output. Spent many nights and resources to get it done too, and with little ones my build time is limited.

4 Likes

That sucks man. As if building shit isn’t time consuming enough. Rebuilding is shit!

I was hoping to have this done today so I could spend the rest of the week working on the c3p0 and getting the flexibms into it.

Cells are cleaned, nearly chewed through a whole little dremel bit, but it did a good job.

11 Likes

I used the large tan stone wheel and it leaves a really flat and smooth finish, might be easier than the burr but?

2 Likes

Mine is caked in solder :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Eww gross! I think you can clean them with a burr tool but I’m not sure, you definitely could if it’s a diamond coated one

1 Like

So it does exist…

Is this yours?

1 Like

Nope, TinEye says it was posted Dec 15 by JayKay on their website

1 Like

Google images says March 12th on some other forum so merrrr
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not even going to link? :man_shrugging:

Passin you the Dutch forum

2 Likes

As I put the image into G reverse search :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That article looks like the typical tech review, didnt get the product, listing specs off the main website :man_shrugging:

I refuse to believe these exist, or if they do, that theyre any good at all

1 Like

How the hell does that board move someone with 8 cells? 4s per truck apparently

Those windings are teeny tiny too.

This must be dog skateboard.

4 Likes

It’s a tech deck, for finger riding

8 Likes

I would love to see 40t cells in a 4s config. The amps you would need to have any real torque would be uncomfortably high for the cell. They should have gone for 30t imo

1 Like

I found a sick mountainboard tech deck once… Hold up while I retrieve photo evidence

3 Likes

They said its supposed to be more of an assisted skate.

You push it to get speed and then it holds the speed.

3 Likes

Of an unloaded (no rider) deck, maybe :joy:

1 Like

11 Likes

Are they finger bindings in there!?

6 Likes

I want a board like that (no acceleration, only coasts) but even then, the battery would need to be way better.
Now I see where the lack of rolling resistance comes from