Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This is why he changed his name, now he will change it back to @Surferofdirt so nobody suspects a thing.

8 Likes

So far so good with the board. He’s done about 20kms on it, no issues.

I have asked him to bring it back to me after a few battery cycles though just so I can give it a little checkup to make sure everything is as it should be.

Would have liked to have done the testing myself but the dude was desperate to get it back and was willing to test it himself :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I think he will send it back to upgrade it anyways. 33/h top speed, he will want more soon.

2 Likes

He’s got a Baja g4x for that :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that kind of pulley before. @Bobby, I think you had a few similar?

14 Likes

whoa!!..you good I hope…what happened?

7 Likes

Not my board, That’s my buddy Jonifin’s from the Philly group. Got hit by a car. He’s cool. A little banged up. The driver pulled off but he got the plate and gave it to the cops.

Board still works though even though it was crushed. He’s looking for a 44 now I think.

R.I.P

18 Likes

oh snap…black board jungle Jonifin? he had the 44 that’s right…glad he’s ok. yeah man you gotta watch these 2.5 ton death machines.

9 Likes

Really thought about getting one of these… Please let me know what you think of it :ok_hand::pray:

4 Likes

4s4p? what kind of range are you getting?

3 Likes

A UPS in a server farm…

1 Like

it’s off the grid solar storage at a house in trinity county

https://esk8-news-objects.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/3X/3/2/327137bb29de08680e95616a4043c8ca5ea7b240.jpeg

5 Likes

I started the OEM test cube, but decided that was a waste of time and quit that. Started a dickasaurus for my first.

So far so good. Quality of prints kills fdm. This isn’t even cleaned up or cured.

10 Likes

As always, I admire your process.

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it :eggplant:

4 Likes

5 Likes

esk8 Rorschach Test
what do you see?

What happened? Why did you have to pull all those welded tabs?

3 Likes

I think it was due to a wiring correction we wanted to make iirc from reading his thread about the rest of that build.

At first I thought I was looking at his tutorial and that was just one weld test.

one big weld test :man_factory_worker:

1 Like

I tore the whole thing down

7 Likes