Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That’s my suspicion sigh* at least I have a spare.

Fishpaper nowhere to be seen

1 Like

Is it wood @Arzamenable? :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t see this message until now. I’m using generative design to develop this truck concept. This was the first one I did using 3 axis machining, but I’m now working on a 5 axis version which will have better strength to weight ratio and looks nicer.

Very cool, eager to see what you come up? You could maybe start a thread to document the process a bit?

1 Like

OK I will do that. I had a full build log on the other damn forum that I now can’t get back to to copy it here. Do you know if anyone archived the old forum?

1 Like

Yeah, making a spacer for this thing.

4 Likes

Buy cheap pay twice…

1 Like

I only know of single threads that were transferred by their respective users

Randomly the site just started working for me again about 30 mins ago!

1 Like

Sure but the cells aren’t touching, I guess you could use them at the ends of the cells but the plastic insulates the rest

I have 5 operational, 2 in repair, and 2 under construction LoL.z

Keeping the big numbers on the left side requires a lot of effort both in getting repairs done and also repairing/building in such a way that shit doesn’t break again as quickly

1 Like

Probably not the whole thing but a lot of popular posts have been ported. I would check it regularly since it’s been going down every few days for couple of hours. Next time it comes back, if at all, may be the last.

1 Like

Whats that? Friction drive for a car?

2 Likes

@faithfulpuppy

Do twisted phase wires cause any issues? Is that an MR60 connector?! What ga wire is that?

1 Like

I’m really liking this build. Can’t wait to see the finished results

2 Likes

This deck looks somewhat similar to the deckcrafters killdozer : https://shop.carverskateboards.com/collections/decks/products/2018-27-5-mini-simms-deck

Boy, you got some pretty hands… :wink:

4 Likes

Balls deep with the Wand
-@Lee_Wright

2 Likes

New limited edition?

2 Likes