Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

For building fire? Many people are hurt. This not joke.

19 Likes

I was only translating what the other person said.

I am sorry, that looks really bad. :sob:

13 Likes

Brian, you manage to upset Jeff on a weekly basis :grinning:

12 Likes

I second this @Mikenopolis :face_with_monocle:

Explain please, what/ why ?

1 Like

what you see is 107mm reflys together with the remains of pink 107 electric flywheels that i had to cut for my previous build to fit the pulley

just mocked together for this thread for sake of explaining…

the build with the flywheels got stolen a while ago so this is all i have left from those adorable wheels…
maybe i will shoegoo them onto the reflys tho, for nostalgic reasons :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Adapters were specifically design to fit Carvon XL adapter that has an ABEC type pattern. Not sure tho if it is the same ABEC pattern as the TBDD ABEC adapter.

Should not be a problem to modify to fit any adapters as long I have one on hand to prototype from.

2 Likes

5 Likes

yeah my bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

awesome, and what enclosure is it?

started building a VX1 puck

3 Likes

yo this is sick you should make a build thread when you are done.

I have a bunch of nano v2 and some slide gloves I could try this on.

3 Likes

Not sure what enclosure that is. Pic was a build from one of my client. My contribution was the custom machined hubs to fit his CarvonXL DD.

1 Like

ugh, ok ill try to keep taking pics in the process :+1:

2 Likes

Dooood we need some drop in CNC routed slide Puck cases for popular remotes!!! For now the lanyard thing works to drop the remote and pick it back up but if it were all just on my hand and always ready for a slide… mmmm can’t wait to see how this turns out man!

4 Likes

i would say just a flat round case where u can attach pucks with velcro , so u can replace more easily

…maybe i should be doing this instead :thinking:

1 Like

I tried this before with a nano X and found that the remote components would give out after some use. I ended up moving the internals to the back of the slide glove to fix it.

4 Likes

did you apply some sort of damping material for the electronics, and it still died ?

im personally not going to go all out sliding with this, its more of a safety measure so i can slide off incase of a fall…

1 Like

I was full sliding and slamming it down so with padding to. Sounds like you should be fine though

2 Likes

You can just 3d print a shell for the remote

1 Like