Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

No words to explain…

2 Likes

Psshhh… I ride thane like I stole it. I’m just getting old and prefer to not have to wear underwear while riding these childish toys. :smiley:

3 Likes

You can say that again dude. :wink:

2 Likes

I believe you bb. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t even know… :man_shrugging:

What kind of dickhead shows a picture of a saught after kegel wheel and then denies knowing where it came from.

Santa send it Sean? Penis breath

4 Likes

My guy…

3 Likes

I don’t know the rules here, dad.

@jeffwuneo have you already started sending out the decks?!

3 Likes

I ordered before the group buy, the design flaws found in the GB caused my deck to be scrapped and a new one produced, its one of the sample decks from their instagram and I’m 95% sure its either the 1st or 2nd made and its definitely the first customer v3 in existence.

7 Likes

It’s beautiful

5 Likes

I’m a be the first one to say it, cyber truck gives me douche chills and doesn’t really seem to be a truck.

3 Likes

It gave me weird vibes at first, but now i think i dig it. Its a complete step away from the norm of the industry and i adore that change

5 Likes

It’s the modern day delorean, it doesn’t really solve anything and it’s not going to appeal to the market that he claims to be targeting, it’s a toy and a spectacle to generate more hype, more burst revenue which is cool, but change for change sake never really results in anything useful. Will be interesting to see Q1 Sales numbers though.

1 Like

would recommend, great seller. only 3 cycles on the battery (today)

5 Likes

He can probably throw that in the trash and it’ll be rejected

6 Likes

I don’t know about where you guys live but I kinda get that douche vibe from every Tesla driver I encounter here.

haha exactly what i thought! it looks like a delorean and a ridgeline had a regretful evening!

edit: it’ll be interesting to see how well its adopted. i suspect the vast majority of pick ups sold in the US market are minivan surrogates and this could potentially steal market share.

Tell him I will buy the bushings

2 Likes

I’d buy one. It looks like a warthog from halo.

5 Likes