Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Borrowed my friends remote for a single ride…fackin heavy rain and snow starts :man_facepalming: came back completely soaked :rofl:

1 Like

@jack.luis

4 Likes

I have that exact front light I think. How did you mount it with the Davega up top? Some custom bracket, or just drilled through the deck and mounted it below?

1 Like

@rusins What light are we talking about?

This one?

Yes, looks like you attached it to the truck somehow???

1 Like

Somehow… :crazy_face:

1 Like

That enclosure needs its own thread.
Does this have a build thread I missed?

9 Likes

It was a 2 in 1 costume because there are stars on my left arm so it also could be an american flag lol

3 Likes

On single drive, heatsinks are very necessary :wink:

Pff who uses single Brian

Some people use single drive on small boards.

2 Likes

All about that dual 55s on shorties

@torqueboards Are you about to become the Focbox Slayer :tm: ? I really hope these are super reliable and bulletproof :smiley:

4 Likes

I would go in with low expectations

2 Likes

Of course. The fact that they have been in development for a while, and still aren’t for sale or “preorder” is a really good sign, though. A vendor doing it The Good Way :registered: actually testing stuff THEN selling it.

4 Likes

Yeah amen to that

Still have some things to finish up, so I haven’t made a thread yet. The enclosure was made by @eBoosted , can’t beat his stuff.

1 Like

epic sh!t !!! :star_struck::+1:

6 Likes

HS11 (like it more than HolyPro with holes my deck is not a butt) et gear drives for 4WD with 9" MEGASTAR wheels.

2x FSESC 6.6 DUAL are ready :

Waiting for 4 eskating.eu (Maytech) 6374 190 (180) kv :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow, ça blague plus !! :open_mouth: :+1: good DIY!

Those little FS6 cases look sweet :ok_hand:

2 Likes