Let there be ESK8 lights

So if I’m following right your suggesting binding 2 receivers to 1 transmitter?

No, I was actually suggesting binding 3 receivers to one transmitter.

2 Likes

@b264 What device/software would you use to implement the active brake lights? I’m at a loss ever since my photon melted. I’m impatient, want to install active brakes and a horn but i missed out on beta for the ttl system

Check out this project. I’m not sure if @Mich21050 is still working on it but it just may be what you’re looking for.

I really want to design a simple controller for just head and tail lights, but it will have to wait till my other projects are in more stable states.

Yeah, something like that :arrow_up: or I have some code I wrote for an ATTINY2313A microcontroller that works great.

Right now there isn’t anything on the market … yet …

2 Likes

Well j just found out that the metal bracket holding the lightbar to my board is made with very crappy material…screw pulled through it with vibrations and kept a piece to itself. Time to create a new one

3 Likes

Yep, I have a huge washer on mine

That mount sucks, I had the same issue. Then when I added washers to distribute the load, the two arms broke in half instead of the base lol.

1 Like

@Saturn_Corp thought it would happen. It’s just a bitch to install (I have to dissemble the entire truck to get to my screw)

3 Likes

Did smthng similar for my bar lights. Mounting bracket is made out of steel that I just transformed from a light blank-up cover plate.

4 Likes

@pixelsilva Your asymmetrical cables still hurts my ocd

6 Likes

That my friend is my asymetrical contribution for an uneven DIY light bar solution approach :wink:

1 Like

Why does that cable hurt so much to look at? Either way that’s a badass build…I like it.

2 Likes

Some like symetrical layouts. You wont be able to see much cabling underneath anway :wink:

2 Likes

Im using these atm with custon designed mounts: Zacro Bicycle Light Rechargeable Front Bike Tail Rear Light Bright Bike Led Flashlight for Bicycle Luz Bicicleta Luces Bicicleta
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/2rfN5wYg

The rear light is amazing but the front light is not really bright enough to see obstacles so I think ill be mounting a small flashlight on my helmet.

11 Likes

I have to share this. I’m completely in love with this thing I bought on geek :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So are you going to have a remote in both hands?

2 Likes

@Myke Till I find a more viable option, yup

2 Likes

Mount the arm to your truck and the casing to your board, so it indicates which direction you’re leaning.

You can use the same general idea as mounting a steering damper to a truck, and just modify to suit.

@malJohann I’m not certain if this is directed at me and if so, what it says :crazy_face: