Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Looks like an ancient shaker
We have nicer ones now :grin::grin:

1 Like

Indeed. Lolā€¦Yes I think thatā€™s one of the early models.

1 Like

Iā€™m dying to see how you mounted the truck

not mineā€¦ a build from a friend of @MoeStooge!

I pictured how I tried wiring the plug for VESC 4.12 but motor temp and sensors still donā€™t seem to work. I think I got 5V and GND okay but tried swapping around the other pins and no hall sensor or temp reading, any guesses or steps I can take with a multimeter or otherwise to figure out whatā€™s going on? Measured between hall sensor and GND or 5V should I expect something? Assuming the temp sensor would show some resistance between 5V and the temp sense line but not sure about the hall sensors.

what was in the box @DavidC :slight_smile: !?

1 Like

Ah, right. His name is Nicolas, right? He wrote to me asking to enable 3rd digit on the speedometer so that he can get a correct speed reading after beating 100 km/h. That was at the beginning of September and I still havenā€™t done it. Dammit. I gotta get back to that guy.

6 Likes

Borrowed my friends remote for a single rideā€¦fackin heavy rain and snow starts :man_facepalming: came back completely soaked :rofl:

1 Like

@jack.luis

4 Likes

I have that exact front light I think. How did you mount it with the Davega up top? Some custom bracket, or just drilled through the deck and mounted it below?

1 Like

@rusins What light are we talking about?

This one?

Yes, looks like you attached it to the truck somehow???

1 Like

Somehowā€¦ :crazy_face:

1 Like

That enclosure needs its own thread.
Does this have a build thread I missed?

9 Likes

It was a 2 in 1 costume because there are stars on my left arm so it also could be an american flag lol

3 Likes

On single drive, heatsinks are very necessary :wink:

Pff who uses single Brian

Some people use single drive on small boards.

2 Likes

All about that dual 55s on shorties

@torqueboards Are you about to become the Focbox Slayer :tm: ? I really hope these are super reliable and bulletproof :smiley:

4 Likes