Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Taiwan

All of the skyscrapers have some adaptation of this. In this particular one the damper is accessible to public. (And of course is featured in many of the vibration books)

1 Like
1 Like

That’s it!!.. yeah I hear all of the skyscrapers have them now.

Looks like an ancient shaker
We have nicer ones now :grin::grin:

1 Like

Indeed. Lol…Yes I think that’s one of the early models.

1 Like

I’m dying to see how you mounted the truck

not mine… a build from a friend of @MoeStooge!

I pictured how I tried wiring the plug for VESC 4.12 but motor temp and sensors still don’t seem to work. I think I got 5V and GND okay but tried swapping around the other pins and no hall sensor or temp reading, any guesses or steps I can take with a multimeter or otherwise to figure out what’s going on? Measured between hall sensor and GND or 5V should I expect something? Assuming the temp sensor would show some resistance between 5V and the temp sense line but not sure about the hall sensors.

what was in the box @DavidC :slight_smile: !?

1 Like

Ah, right. His name is Nicolas, right? He wrote to me asking to enable 3rd digit on the speedometer so that he can get a correct speed reading after beating 100 km/h. That was at the beginning of September and I still haven’t done it. Dammit. I gotta get back to that guy.

6 Likes

Borrowed my friends remote for a single ride…fackin heavy rain and snow starts :man_facepalming: came back completely soaked :rofl:

1 Like

@jack.luis

4 Likes

I have that exact front light I think. How did you mount it with the Davega up top? Some custom bracket, or just drilled through the deck and mounted it below?

1 Like

@rusins What light are we talking about?

This one?

Yes, looks like you attached it to the truck somehow???

1 Like

Somehow… :crazy_face:

1 Like

That enclosure needs its own thread.
Does this have a build thread I missed?

9 Likes

It was a 2 in 1 costume because there are stars on my left arm so it also could be an american flag lol

3 Likes

On single drive, heatsinks are very necessary :wink:

Pff who uses single Brian