How did that happen
šŸ–¼ Pictures and nothing else!

ā€¦and where is your trampinator title by the way @BillGordon @mmaner

2 Likes

Andy asks and it is done.

3 Likes

Well done :pray::+1:

3 Likes

Well, secured the motor on the motor mount like usual for easy removal of the bell. Then I pulled the bell but there was no resistance from the magnets, just from the wires :crazy_face:

Meanwhile I could separate the parts and gonna try to glue the stator back to the motor plate. These are cheap ass (before tax and fees) motors from china. There is even just 1 flat spot for 2 bolts holding the shaft, thatā€™s why it moves sideways. And the windings are also outside of the motor, no silicone or plastic wires. In the pictures it looks like 12AWG but they are heat shrinked windings :expressionless:.

I kill every motor within a few days/weeks/months this is so frustrating. Thatā€™s why I tried cheap motors (battle hardened) but then you fight with more problems as you can see.

Any recommandations for a reliable sensored motor?

6355 or 6364 150kv with 10mm shaft and for my MTB motors with 8mm shaft, 190-220kv and longer (or equal) than 6374 (no SK8 or closed Maytech)

Haha thanks for the title :joy:

6 Likes

I think my favorite is that yoda one or the hand :+1: :metal:. Is it the shine on the epoxy that give it that wavey trippy look? And you got some stickers

4 Likes

It is the gloss finish of the epoxy and the weird light in my Loft casting reflections all over the place.

The Yoda is clearly for @deckoz to update Master Evo. He did the art.

The hand is really freaking cool. It is my favorite from this batch.

It is a painting by @Deodand that got high res scanned (or photographed, I forget), and we got it printed. So it is his original painted artwork now captured on his ride!

Still loads of work to do on these. Sanding, staining, grit, blah blah blah.

7 Likes

The hand reminds me of the Gonzo Hunter S Thompson symbol.

3 Likes

this is so next-level, I just canā€™t lol

I seriously want them all. Thatā€™s messed up.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got some fun plans for the trippy stick. Changing by the minute in my head :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your boards look absolutely incredible. The colors and sharpness is impressive considering it is fabric! Good job!

4 Likes

where did ya get those nifty carbon motor covers?

The Hand is AWESOME! well done @Sender @Deodand!

2 Likes

If i got the time for it, i do :+1::+1:

I would say the colors are so wonderful BECAUSE itā€™s cloth. The material Itā€™s printed on really makes these designs pop. I mean Tim did such an amazing job on my board, as he does every board, that it looks exactly how I rendered it in illustrator. I know I say this a lot but @Sender youā€™re a damn legend.

5 Likes

@Sender whereā€™s your own thread? We want to see all the amazing work that you have done.

4 Likes

Easy tigerā€¦all I meant was itā€™s impressive looking and itā€™s damn impossible to tell that itā€™s fabric.

I meant no disrespect my friend. Just wanted to tell you Iā€™m a fan girl of Timā€™s :crazy_face:

2 Likes

How about Robbe Dymond 6374 200 kV with encoders?:wink:

2 Likes

I post stuff to here a good bit.

But it sorta gets lost in there.

3 Likes