Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Thanks buddy.

You cannot have too much filament.:grin:
I had tested something from Amazon, but it clocked up the hotend. Donā€™t know why.
Prusament Filament is on the way to my house.

1 Like

You cant mate, I have a lot now though. I mostly smash through Nylon like itā€™s going out of fashion though. I must have printed 30 drums of that now

2 Likes

Iā€™m rockinā€™ a Prusa i3 MK3S with pla and I ran out of filament that was included with the printer. I have a small printing service business. I would say, it pays off.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Tonkatron charge Ā£30 an hour minimum

3 Likes

There is no way I could run a business with mine, itā€™s almost constantly printing for work and if not its printing for me!

@Brenternet dont give him ideasā€¦

2 Likes

Second printer is coming in the near future and Multi-Material of course. Mine runs almost 24/7.:joy:

1 Like

I really want the ultimaker Material station that fits under the S5, itā€™s nearly Ā£3000 though :grimacing:

You could get it cheaper with Prusa. 969 pounds.The printer and the MMU Unit.

Yeah the Prusa is nice, but can it print the complex engineering materials like the UM?

Can you elaborate this a little bit further for me?:upside_down_face:

1 Like

It depends on the nozzle you use. Pretty much all materials. filaments with cf are not a problem if you use a ruby or stainless steel nozzle.
@Lee_Wright Letā€™s ride together some time in Paris next year.

2 Likes

Deffo brother, I would like that!

Do you mean amazon brand filiment? I have had great success with it and its dirt cheap.

Itā€™s Eryone silvery.

@idea Tom, what truck are you using in the back? Still the evolve?

1 Like

No, Surfrodz TKP is also at the back.
I designed the gear drive so that it can be mounted in both EVOVLE and Surfrodz TKP trucks.

13 Likes

what decks are those?

Restless Mantis and Jet Invasion Voyager-X

1 Like