Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Currently Iā€™m using UnTrampa :grinning:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you.

The Trompo Promo Strokersā„¢

6 Likes

Iā€™m gonna write TRAMPA on them with a sharpie, see if I get a letter :grinning:.

8 Likes

Let one of the kids do it. Or whomever has the worst handwriting

4 Likes

Put some heat sinks on them and double your chances

4 Likes

I love getting packages from Tracy @RipTideSports :smiley:

7 Likes

ya next time ( now that i know they are in Santa Barbara) I will have an excuse to go pick them up in person, place has one of the best vibes and people in the world. Heck the skate shops even hand write thank you on a receipt, great touch!

4 Likes

Yup, great town. Just donā€™t get lost in Isla Vista if youā€™re drunk and wearing a miniskirt.

2 Likes

lmao! first class i went to there the professor runs in late and says, " surfs to good guys, see yall out there, class is dismissed" that night was october 31st, one of the best nights of my life, and my first and only 2 story beer bong

5 Likes

Are those the same bolt pattern as superstars?

1 Like

It is something my father taught me. A handwritten note means the world business wise. He used to use calligraphy on his quotes. Beautiful. Little bit of personal goes a long way.

Fuck you for making me miss my Dad. No need for it. :cry:

What did I ever do to you?

3 Likes

What do you do if your handwriting is shit?

3 Likes

Is that your actual stock of vescs?

1 Like

The two blue ones are not mine, they are a for a board thatā€™s in my workshop undergoing mods.

The 4 back ones are mine

@Riako most of mine are in builds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ok. Two more are coming.:wink:

The last I heard you were trying to get a price but that was 20 days ago. I just visited Trampa and bought 4 so wont be needing any in the group buy you are doing, well depending on price I might still he interested

I donā€™t know, I have pullies to try so Iā€™ll let you know.

2 Likes

@moon what wheel ist it?

1 Like

some chinathane wheel.Feels good

4 Likes

Say that to Klaus. :joy:
I told him that for last 20 days. But hopefully in the next two days Iā€™ll try to get emā€™.