Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That’s right I’m missing 44t, lol I guess I’ll see you on the battlefield if those ever pop up used

1 Like

Ill make some 42Ts but you won’t be able to buy them if you live in North Korea…

4 Likes

The thing is, the pulleys are high quality. This means high price. People tend to not shill out for quality parts, chinese aluminum pulleys look fine. A group buy would be the best in this case, dedicated production run for people who want them at better prices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they would have sold a lot by now if they had actually been for sale. I don’t think the risk is high on a product that’s this high-quality. It’s the best pulley I’ve used.

I’m not going to buy if they aren’t stocked — give it long enough and if they don’t restock, someone will clone them, and I won’t be able to find tears for their situation.

1 Like

These are the short ones

Would these satisfy your criteria if they were 42t?

@b264 I should have some bearing pulleys soon. Kegel is perfected need to do a few changes on the Abec version to be a bit tighter. What teeth you guys want? There will only be 15mm for the bearing pulleys though.

Kegel fits for regular and reverse. Abec will fit for regular and clones.

1 Like

I’d say no.
@b264 is gonna want pulleys that use standard skate bearing.

4 Likes

Need 42 plz, I’ll love u long time dex

1 Like

Yeah, I really like the exact design 3D Servisas had. I don’t mean close, I mean that exact shape. And using the regular 608 bearings.

Yes, they need longer axles than Caliber2 but there are ways to acheive that.

4 Likes

@Kellag 42 instead of 44? Y?

1 Like

Because I have to squeeze every bit of top end out of my setups and 40 is about perfect but I would like the extra bit of torque(this is on foamies btw)

Foamies??? :scream::sob:

5 Likes

I have 110s for your drives don’t worry bb

6 Likes

what esc is that?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I thought that whole thing was guys bouncing ideas around. Didn’t realise we cold buy it. will have a look. thanks.

I’m not sure you can buy it yet. I’m testing it and there are still a few things to be tweaked.

2 Likes

That one bolt though Jan :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, while these washers look pretty, they are not exactly solid… I think I’ll just put a DAVEGA on both sides instead. @b264 says redundancy is good. :smile:

5 Likes