Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yup, great town. Just don’t get lost in Isla Vista if you’re drunk and wearing a miniskirt.

2 Likes

lmao! first class i went to there the professor runs in late and says, " surfs to good guys, see yall out there, class is dismissed" that night was october 31st, one of the best nights of my life, and my first and only 2 story beer bong

5 Likes

Are those the same bolt pattern as superstars?

1 Like

It is something my father taught me. A handwritten note means the world business wise. He used to use calligraphy on his quotes. Beautiful. Little bit of personal goes a long way.

Fuck you for making me miss my Dad. No need for it. :cry:

What did I ever do to you?

3 Likes

What do you do if your handwriting is shit?

3 Likes

Is that your actual stock of vescs?

1 Like

The two blue ones are not mine, they are a for a board that’s in my workshop undergoing mods.

The 4 back ones are mine

@Riako most of mine are in builds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ok. Two more are coming.:wink:

The last I heard you were trying to get a price but that was 20 days ago. I just visited Trampa and bought 4 so wont be needing any in the group buy you are doing, well depending on price I might still he interested

I don’t know, I have pullies to try so I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

@moon what wheel ist it?

1 Like

some chinathane wheel.Feels good

4 Likes

Say that to Klaus. :joy:
I told him that for last 20 days. But hopefully in the next two days I’ll try to get em’.

Holy balls too sexy :scream:

4 Likes

Yes, I was supposing so, just want to repost this funny one too ^^
Hopefully, it was not all mine too :wink: It was a moment where I was making 2 boards for Amadride (v4.12 & FS6.6), and I suppose rebuilding my MTB(v6).
focboxs dead, vescs 4.10 dead …
FS4.20 was for testing.

2 Likes

@moon or you just make your own :+1: :slight_smile: channel trucks WOOT WOOT

Then you’ll find @DerelictRobot in the corner.

2 Likes

Screenshot and repost lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Read first ^^^^^

However at this price and if they don’t have any problems, they might be worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah I was posting because of the great sale price hmm

2 Likes