Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

How would it kill me? I can’t stand myself and it’s not the part that hits the ground

patented. don’t even think about my color

1 Like

Put something sharp near your neck and try to blind car drivers driving towards you.

2 Likes

Technically it points away from me but I will try to round it over. It has a brightness more you can stare at for a bit and it’s easy to swap to (tap my ear). I appreciate the concern but I think I’ve got it dealt with

You patented the color grey?

4 Likes

Is… Is that mine ? If it is, omfg omfg YISSS! If not, still fucking beautiful work. :laughing:

2 Likes

its gray. Hummie Battleship Gray. no one can use gray on an eskate again without giving me at least 20 bucks

6 Likes

Yes. It is yours man! Shipping tomorrow, hang tight!

1 Like

I will give you 40 bucks if nobody uses gray in an eskate again.

3 Likes

I think I’m good.

Mine will be called “Hummer Battleship Grey

6 Likes

Are those just riptide tunnel risers? What size and type mesh guard did you use? I got 1/2" mesh guard for my phase wires but couldn’t quite fit them through the holes of the riptide tunnel riser without squashing the mesh guard to where it would separate =/ would love to know how you pulled this off

those hangers have Linny-stylie written all over them

@mackann If shipping is too much to @Linny I would love these as well.

1 Like

It depends.
80yo grandpa barely able to walk hitting with a cane a man wearing a full face helmet and a padded motorcycle jacket.

I honestly don’t know who would get hurt more :rofl:

The old guy would probably lose his balance and end up hitting the deck in the process.

1 Like

My OCD has a massive problem with “your” colour John. Why grey? WhYYYYYYYYYYY?

The front wheels are green. Its a nice green although I am not a particular fan of green it would be nice to have some continuity.

Oh hang on we may be getting into Abec green patent infringement.

As you were

2 Likes

The tunnel riser i used is a 3d printed one, the riptide one will work great too. The braiding sleeve i used is around 10mm across if its flat. I believe these are the infamous diyeboards motors so the phase wires are really thin, like 16 AWG or so, hence it can fit my sleeving.

1 Like

These are torqueboards motors which are 12 AWG with a sensor wire, fits just nicely on the riptide tunnel riser.

1 Like

nice, yeah looks like I just need tighter braid - can you link me to what you use? I have maytechs and tunnel riser, seems maytech also uses 12AWG.

Here ya go, there’s a lot of options for green, red, and black ones. Choose the 12mm size. That’ll fit the 12 AWG wires with sensor just fine. Since they’re relatively cheap, you can get the 10 and 15mm one as well, which is nice to have around.

I like to use the really small ones to protect the smaller wires in the enclosure like the PPM cable and power switch wires.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190822231144&SearchText=braided+sleeving&switch_new_app=y

1 Like

hell yeah @Linny thanks

1 Like

ridiculous you can patent a color. I wonder if it really is.