Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’ll give you a hint. The taint goes in the middle

1 Like

Just confused, I’ve trued turning my phone around a few times, it still looks like part of a children’s E.T. toy

@Brenternet

It looks like a handheld massage machine.

What’s the matter old boy? Getting a little stiff due to age?

It was youth that did me :disappointed:

Played a lot of rugby when I was younger, had an accident and spent a year in a chair/brace and now I’m paying for it.

Its true, that glorious threesome approved massager has never kissed a taint.

5 Likes

And yet it has left the storage box, what with Spring buds and the weekend in flow, who knows what Mrs Brent might hear startup on the couch after a bottle of wine or two

If she laughs you at least get a bog standard missionary ride

Awesome Dexter. Now get my set in the mail. I noticed fins on the truck, is that a new development that has not been discussed anywhere yet?

4 Likes

3 Likes

I used .2x25mm strips to do my double stack battery didn’t need more than one layer on my 8p I did the p connections with 2 12awg wires each.

1 Like

Wait till u see the :fire:pipes…

5 Likes

Ohhhh that’s dirty! Tell me more.

2 Likes

lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::eggplant:

2 Likes

9 Likes

That helmet might not work so well HAHA :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

@taz
🖼 Pictures and nothing else!
Looks dope! Will we get a video to it as well?

1 Like

Well it actually looks lame on a video :disappointed: but I will upload something in a few minutes.

1 Like

You asked for it so here it is.

1. It looks lame
  2. I knew I have gained a little weight but my ass looks huge WTF
  3. It looks lame
12 Likes
  1. it’s not so lame of you ever tried that by your own
  2. @Brenternet and @DerelictRobot for sure very happy about that
  3. referring to the first point
5 Likes

You are too kind.

I could honestly go a lot higher however I have an exam on Tuesday and missing it because I am injured is not an option.
That and the fact that I am not a spring chicken any more like most of you guys means I have to take it easy.

5 Likes

It’s one of those things on any kind of board. When you jump you always feel like you’re scraping the clouds and anyone who’s tried it knows. From the ground though it’s a bit lame :smiley:

3 Likes

Actually it did not feel like I was getting any reasonable air. The photo is more impressive IMO.
Aside from that jumping that huge MF was a lot of fun.

1 Like