Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Go for an Infinity hanger in the back, that’s what I did since it has the drives and takes more impact landing.

1 Like

Wait… didn’t this board already break before?
I’m having deja vu.

1 Like

It’s a second one :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t destroy them because of impacts after jumping, it is because of obstacles like rails or concrete walls which I hit with a lot of force (no not for fun). No hanger in this world could survive that :man_shrugging:

On my other board I switched to Infinity but fortunately had no crash in reverse to see if it makes any difference.

@Kaly makes CNC hangers, they should be stronger than even the Infinity’s.

1 Like

If you’re not happy, you can always barbecue them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Tsg dhp? Did they save you?

yes many times :smile: posted this somewhere else to show how important the protection ‘outside’ normal pad range is

Bummer dude…

Is this from the blemished markone deck orders?

Yup! We have met Michael a couple of times and he was present at yesterday’s esk8 event at the karting facility

How are those wheels working out for you?

1 Like

Does it say LaTeX on the front of your board? why? :laughing:

These are the best I’ve tested so far, the hardness of 60, it’s very nice, I just want a larger diameter to protect the engines from shocks

3 Likes

I have a set I never used I’m looking to sell if you’re interested

How do you like them evolve tires?

Thanks, but question was more for the data bank than personal interest. I’m happily obesessed with TB110s at the moment.

4 Likes

I have a set you can have. Worst wheels I’ve ever ridden. They currently act as door stops when I remember where they are :grin:

7 Likes

It says “Łatek” in Polish, you can translate it to Patchy - this board needs patching all the time :smiley:

3 Likes

Works great, feels like Gummies with extra amortization. Extra thick tread that fears no glass on the road and it looks great !

1 Like