Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Does it say LaTeX on the front of your board? why? :laughing:

These are the best Iā€™ve tested so far, the hardness of 60, itā€™s very nice, I just want a larger diameter to protect the engines from shocks

3 Likes

I have a set I never used Iā€™m looking to sell if youā€™re interested

How do you like them evolve tires?

Thanks, but question was more for the data bank than personal interest. Iā€™m happily obesessed with TB110s at the moment.

4 Likes

I have a set you can have. Worst wheels Iā€™ve ever ridden. They currently act as door stops when I remember where they are :grin:

7 Likes

It says ā€œÅatekā€ in Polish, you can translate it to Patchy - this board needs patching all the time :smiley:

3 Likes

Works great, feels like Gummies with extra amortization. Extra thick tread that fears no glass on the road and it looks great !

1 Like

The only downside is 150 for a set . ā€¦

I think you need a stronger board what board is this? or maybe you just need to be little more gentle and stop power fucking/ anger banging the boards

There was a short circuit!:wink:

1 Like

i learned a new word todayā€¦:grin:

1 Like

how do you reply to a post in ā€œpictures and nothing elseā€

2 Likes

Easy way. Just reply here and tag the person who posted the picture.
Or copy the link below the picture and add ot to your reply here

2 Likes

Lol when you donā€™t realize you posted a link to the thread youā€™re already in :expressionless:

6 Likes

i know the feeling. i better order now for next summerā€™s build.

2 Likes

This is a Jet invasion series deck, quite sick for the price, but really not ment to be electrified. I ride fairly hard, so I just go through parts, buuut hopefully I have the right deck coming witch will be plenty strong!

Fortunately, i got this from a friend who didnā€™t use it at the end. It was brand new and was a 1st batch unity. So score for me! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

indeedā€¦