Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

And their battery pack fits inside their hangers only, is that a real brand ?!!

yes just started shipping, as stealth as you can get , if you threw away your remove while stopped by police in Germany I would be pretty confident that they would never think this is a eboard!

EDIT: the remote looks different , I kinda like the look of it

1 Like

Probably replyed to the wrong comment. Just meant that those I posted, looked like the one from “Pictures and nothing…”

I actually got these hubs on my way with the same wheels. Gonna do a small review once I get to ride them.

1 Like

Brings a whole new definition to thumb wheel…

1 Like

I think is goes on the finger, I like this idea - mind you it’s either going to be a o be great or terrible :smile:

@sk8l8r We talked a whole lot about this system in another thread. I believe it was for @anorak234 going to school needing a stealth board

Nah wasn’t me, I mean technically I should but some other guy needs the hella stealth board…I was gonna mod a mini to be “hands free” but it’s not a ring

1 Like

You’re right. changed it. It was mother

1 Like

Go for an Infinity hanger in the back, that’s what I did since it has the drives and takes more impact landing.

1 Like

Wait… didn’t this board already break before?
I’m having deja vu.

1 Like

It’s a second one :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t destroy them because of impacts after jumping, it is because of obstacles like rails or concrete walls which I hit with a lot of force (no not for fun). No hanger in this world could survive that :man_shrugging:

On my other board I switched to Infinity but fortunately had no crash in reverse to see if it makes any difference.

@Kaly makes CNC hangers, they should be stronger than even the Infinity’s.

1 Like

If you’re not happy, you can always barbecue them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Tsg dhp? Did they save you?

yes many times :smile: posted this somewhere else to show how important the protection ‘outside’ normal pad range is

Bummer dude…

Is this from the blemished markone deck orders?

Yup! We have met Michael a couple of times and he was present at yesterday’s esk8 event at the karting facility

How are those wheels working out for you?

1 Like