Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

6.6 dual
12s6p 30q +5s1p for leds
Dual 6354 190kv
15t/44t

1 Like

Damn, that ain’t too shabby. I think I’ll have half the battery but twice the motor when Hyperion pulls through. Why the 18v aux system? I thought addressable LEDs are 5v

It’s just a spare drill battery. I soldered wires to its bms terminals and heatshrinked it with the charger in it

1 Like

Lol I used to have a Makita 12v to run lights on my old board, it has a little 3D printed holder that clamps to the trucks so I can swap it…very convenient at night and for wowing the ladies

1 Like

@ZachTetra

was a bitch to solder wires to it without blocking the charger unit but in the end it looks sweeter than I expected

It only glows purple but TBH it’s the best color anyway

2 Likes

@ZachTetra dafuq is that rack???

Analog brake system, completely EMP resistant and 100% reliability

1 Like

The eskate will have much more lights, getting an 60V 40W headlight and a 60V to 5V 50W step down for some underglow…might add more lights if the buck doesn’t get too hot

@ZachTetra The buck I linked to you is pretty good so far. My LEDs get hotter than the buck itself

1 Like

I went for the heat sink one because mounting holes, but it’s got basically the same internals. So it should support a fair few LEDs. You measured the 144px light at 5A full power right? I should be able to run 2 of them safely… another $15 and it’ll glow like the sun

1 Like

Yup. Measured 5.10a at full blast for a meter of 144px

1 Like

Sweet! Not sure I even have enough board for 2m or LEDs but there’s gotta be a way

1 Like

needs more hotglue :smiley:

@RyuX
:thinking:more? Not a single drop of hot glue was used…

1 Like

Thats what I am saying :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

@Flasher

2 Likes

@RyuX

2 Likes

@Flasher

3 Likes