Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Can’t you just swap the motor direction in the metr app?

I could. Not sure if metr has it because haven’t found it yet. Also i don’t like using the reverse Motor function because the motor always spins in the previous “wrong” direction for a tiny bit and then in the new correct way.

1 Like

You can download it as a pdf.

Found it

1 Like

It’s in the expert menu. you will just have to keep scrolling.

Hmm weird. Haven’t experienced that. maybe because only one of my motors are running reverse.

Fuse == good

Where to get? How much?

Shortend two chargers to death last week in only 2min. Root caused by unsober charge port soldering… Fuse could have helped

2 Likes

Amazon 37 bucks. I first found it on Alibaba then searched Amazon found it for 37 and shipping was 10 bucks…but i got it a month earlier through Amazon.

1 Like

Although it’s amazon but based on arrive time and it’s third party it seems it’s shipped from China

Yes…

I can take a pic of the fuse when I get home for ya. But these are glass tube fuses. Hard to solder

You should always fuse the charge port also in the esk8

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/576-099707.5WXN

These solder great and are very small

3 Likes

2 Likes

@yourBIGfriend That looks scary, what happened?

Ya beat me to it. Btw @b264 if we have a fuse inside our chargers, should we still fuse the wire on charge port? Or is this just adding redundancy?

1 Like

That fuse is on the input side of the charger.

2 Likes

Ouch! While riding or accident? When hangers split like that makes me freak out :grin:
I hope you are fine.

4 Likes

Fortunately this isn’t my board but someone elses.

Snapped Hex XL

6 Likes

I guess too long hanger, too thin cross section and wrong Alu. Or 200kg man :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yup I think all 3 play a factor

5 Likes

200kg. Typical American!!

3 Likes