Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Nitrous oxide switch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well…Usb here i come. The Motor spins in the wrong direction but swapping phase wires doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Phase wires should not be swapped after motor detection. Quote by Vedder.

1 Like

Slap the Bass!

1 Like

sk8tan-2
@xsynatic-0

1 Like

Is he the doctor of the VESC actually?

1 Like

So it’s officially Dr. Vedder now?

2 Likes

Seems like it.

Well deserved. He’s a humble beast of a man.

6 Likes

The new most underpaid employee at Trampa

7 Likes

@b264 yes, although he had his dispute last year etc, he got the diploma now or w/e. Had that thesis since last year, been cleaning my mancave.

Hes also gets hourly wage now from trampa with the increasing demands on the 75/300 and other coming vescs. So I highly doubt that since he works like…all the time :rofl:

3 Likes

@BigZwatt is getting his for testing in the next few days, once he mounts them and gives them some testing I’ll make a thread for street side versions of my lights. Maybe a week?

1 Like

Ya. I’ll throw them on my current at build and let ypu know probably won’t get to it til Saturday tho. Maybe earlier tho.

1 Like

Can’t you just swap the motor direction in the metr app?

I could. Not sure if metr has it because haven’t found it yet. Also i don’t like using the reverse Motor function because the motor always spins in the previous “wrong” direction for a tiny bit and then in the new correct way.

1 Like

You can download it as a pdf.

Found it

1 Like

It’s in the expert menu. you will just have to keep scrolling.

Hmm weird. Haven’t experienced that. maybe because only one of my motors are running reverse.

Fuse == good

Where to get? How much?

Shortend two chargers to death last week in only 2min. Root caused by unsober charge port soldering… Fuse could have helped

2 Likes

Amazon 37 bucks. I first found it on Alibaba then searched Amazon found it for 37 and shipping was 10 bucks…but i got it a month earlier through Amazon.

1 Like