Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

You obviously put hand warmers In the enclosure during the winter @b264 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You shouldn’t charge any lithium batteries below this temperature, whatever your BMS. You will damage your batteries, unless you charge at a really low rate, something like 0.02C.

charging is one thing which might not be the problem here as he will do that probably at home anyway.
the question is, will the components on the bms get damaged by having the bms hooked up at temp below 0. I mean the bms even in charge only is always switched on even if not actually charging and balancing.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the heat generated from use keep it toasty enough? Enclosures are generally well insulated

you know @b264 rides 365 days a year, even at -25 degree celcius. no way the enclosure can hold the temp over 0 degree than. :thinking: ok, maybe with a bit moooore power and attached to the esc heat sink it could work out :wink:

Roman you’re such a fucking chiseled Russian god. I’d pick the sweetcorn out your poo allllllll day.

2 Likes

I love you too :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@jeffwuneo did you make this deck? If yes are you selling them?
If no where can they be bought?

1 Like

It looks like a bamboo skinned Haya kicktail

Nah it’s totally different. Thought it could be a MOV-E deck, but it’s too small to be that either.

Hi friend. We make deck by CNC process. Is soon sale.

3 Likes

Show us pics of your special PCB please
@jeffwuneo

1 Like

we make bat pcb for easy make.

7 Likes

I think most of us will be interested in deck+PCB only.

I had a very simular idea for a battery pcb just haven’t had time to learn a pcb software yet!

1 Like

Can sell for friends you

4 Likes

You have an estimated cost of the deck?

2 Likes

Is sell price 350?

Just the deck or with the PCBs?

Also do you have the dimensions of the deck?

And the space inside?

Is deck pcb
Size chk w my engner tmrw