Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@brown5tick
it carves like a mofo man!
I upgraded to bones double action bushings and left the BEAR Trucks on and added a motor mount to those.
grafik
Everyone that took a ride with my board was blown away how flexible and agile it is.

Wouldn’t change it for any other combination!

2 Likes

Dude, is that the aluminum welding rods from here:

Mint, dude. Doesn’t the enclosure limit the flex a bit? What enclosure have you got?

1 Like

@brown5tick
I got a psychotiller enclosure from back in the days.
it does limit the flex of course - would be better to have an enclosure that does accomodate departments that can be bent a little better

1 Like

Similar rod. Same concept/application

1 Like

Woof. That fucking sucks dude. How did it happen? Are you ok?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m good just a few minor scratches… I hit a pole with one of the front wheels. So it was all my fault… Actually I’m glad that the truck gave away and not the deck. Replacement part from evolve is 17euros. So now I just need to wait for it to come…

4 Likes

should’ve pointed it outwards so if you want to run somebody over you can ram it into their calves.

1 Like

I’ve got one too, its a great deck :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Trucks?! :flushed::drooling_face: Nice attempt at deflection though.

3 Likes

E-Toxx prototypes for testing :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I knew it! Nice man!

1 Like

@DerelictRobot ll buy to give to my homies :rofl:

3 Likes

@3DServisas
@Murloc992

Need more info! What is this? When is it being released?

1 Like

What magic is this?!

3 Likes

It is VESC6s for sure. Not sure about the release date. Just ordered some custom heatsink cases from @3DServisas . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what is this used for?

Damn good looking print BTW

1 Like

@rich what’s your first impression on the new trucks?

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like

@Fosterqc Thanks. That’s why I zoomed in, haha.

Trying out some ideas for mounting filaments in my dry box. The way I have them currently setup, you just place the filament roll on bearings. But when the filament is almost about to finish the weight reduces significantly and the torque due to the filament being pulled just topples the filament roll.

Another option is to weight the spool down by making weighted cores.

1 Like

Can we see this drying thing? sounds like it is motorized?