Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Somebody’s finally coming around…

I like this… :wink:

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot get out of Sean’s ass.

2 Likes

I am curious about that bike, it has a hub motor if I am not mistaken. How does it fair uphill with someone over 100kg? I hope you have a test subject of that weight.

1 Like

I ride uphill with my lady on the back just fine. You’d be fine.

1 Like

Thanks, it is a cool looking bike. I’d loose the pedals tho

1 Like

@Mikenopolis

Are those 6380’s?

3 Likes

@thurbolt you ok??

4 Likes

Yeah. 6380 170kv. Just loctite-d everything up. Real test ride in a few days. Temporarily using those suicide wheels for now

Also damn China seller shorted me some green fender washers. Red and green it is I guess.

1 Like

That’s sweet! My 6380’s came today and I can’t wait to ride them! If you were open to driving up here I’ve got a couple of fender washer colors on hand if you need some!

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer Dash. The dude is sending me some. Should be here in a month :joy:. Red and green Christmas colors for now is fine.

1 Like

how do the new shredlights compare to the old ones?

1 Like

Iam fine thank you, at home now :+1:

4 Likes

Suddenly found myself in the hospital, 2 surgeries, 20 days in there and it was a while ago. Now at home, getting well bro. Thanks :+1:

7 Likes

can I ask what happened?

New ShredLights definitely brighter and throws better but at the speed we go, its not great. Helmet mounted makes a huge difference

2 Likes

intestine surgeries, at that period couldnt eat or drink for 20 days… I’ve learned that being able to eat, drink, shit are all heaven

20 Likes

@Lee_Wright
wtf happened :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Pretty sure that one had a cracked core and he cut it open so we can see a cross-section. Looks cool! Any new insights from this dissection?

4 Likes

Oh I see… nothing that a bit of Epoxy can’t fix though

4 Likes

Yes as @T-Nomad says this is a damaged wheel kindly donated by @visnu777 for science. I’ll have a video out on Monday about it

10 Likes