Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yeah, I don’t think they have internal switches.

2 Likes

JST is for a latching switch, since 100S doesn’t have internal switches. You can use a loop-key instead if you wanted to though.

1 Like

fred_400x400

3 Likes

Haha I forgot I wrote it on there :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that make your rear truck backwards in the photo above ? If it is being mounted outward/ reverse

RKP would mean to have the kingpin pointed in the reverse position… this is pointed inwards… especially since it’s being mounted reverse…:no_mouth:

@Skyart

1 Like

Not sure…but this is how i have mounted these in the past and ride felt great lol, I thought RKP meant reverse kingpin. Reverse of the standard rear facing kingpin.

Wait… so you have mounted reverse kingpin like this? Or are you just messing with me? :joy:

1 Like

I have lol!!!

No way😂 one sec

1 Like

Oh wait lol! Never mind I am an idiot

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just took a closer look! Looool! Note to self, lay off the Jim beam when assembling drives!

2 Likes

Like this :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Loooool!

I’m actually laughing lolllllll I was like isn’t this dude building completes now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Haha it is :shushing_face::cold_face::exploding_head::flushed::flushed: dont tell anyone!!

1 Like

I won’t don’t worry :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Truth is I’ve always had a hard time understanding trucks and bushings at what not, ask @Agressivstreetlamp he will tell you. But I am decent at the electronics part :sweat_smile: it just takes so long to try out all the different stuff out there lol

3 Likes

I understand brotha!

1 Like

Screenshot taken for blackmail opportunities down the road.

5 Likes