Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I like them a lot, the new formula is spot on.

4 Likes

New formula sounds greatā€¦ I must admit to not being the biggest fan of the old formula on the green flywheels

3 Likes

yeahā€¦ unrefinedā€¦first passā€¦proof of conceptā€¦k00k truk designā€¦

2 Likes

If you have a Puck, which I think you do, you can double-click the power button to lock the wheel so that doesnā€™t happen. Double-click again to activate.

2 Likes

These Chinese tool you keep talking about look really well packaged. Really interesting that you rate them higher than the Wera ones.

2 Likes

Low effort @Tamatoa. Pffft.

4 Likes

He once went gorilla on a small size Wera hex key and now think theyā€™re shit.

3 Likes

nope i have a mini. funny thing is I thought of the puck after it happened.

2 Likes

Weehaaa sounds either Chinese or cowboy :grin::joy:.

Oh and

2 Likes

oh hello 100s

that is some interesting work holding you got going on there, what bit you using for this?

1 Like

:joy: I seriously tried to brush away the shavings so I could see How the piece is secured to the machine. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

yeah. those chips do look a little small but you cant argue with the result

1 Like

@ducktaperules yeah, Iā€™ve been doing a lot of one use mounts where I make the aluminum sit 4-5mm into the MDF, and then I put some drywall screws around it. I would use side clamps but I like to qualify my surfaces. Someday Iā€™ll buy a vice. I do most of the milling with a 1/8 inch 2 flute or a single flute 1/4.

3 Likes

I meant that my stupid self thought it was possible to brush away the chips on my phone screen to get a better look. Happens to me sometimes, same as when I try to blow wood dust while wearing my dust mask.

2 Likes

@CiscoV let me know if you find a good enclsoure option haha

1 Like

Haha. Brother. I have no plans on ruining this beauty :rofl:
Other than better trucks she shall remain a kickpusher :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn. Alrighty. I have three sitting here. No enclsoure lol

1 Like

Haha. I thou I read you had 3 enclosures sitting there no decks lol

Sam told me you made enclosures for it. Was the homie lying!?

1 Like

I was. Never got around to it. So probably gonna ditch the project since new stuff are coming haha

Already got one skinnedā€¦ Too bad.

1 Like