Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

i will buy 10

Hell yeah, thats beautiful.
Did you do the 3d design?

1 Like

@hexakopter is there any way to have Metr CAN power on when a charger is connected to the Flexi without having to power the board on manually? Feed both the 5 V from the Flexi and VESC with some resistors like what you do when you wan’t to power two Unities over CAN?

Noob shyyt, remote in hoodie pocket…flip board over with your foot as it takes off into traffic. EPIC SAVE!!! :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Remote in hoodie pocket is always a bad idea. I still do it though if it’s cold :sweat_smile: Just gotta be careful not to let the thumb wheel catch.

4 Likes

yep…totally forgot to turn it off. Funny thing is, I always confirm remote power down. Don’t know what I was thinking. :man_facepalming:t6:

2 Likes

So :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Not that ugly in person. Wheels are made of a soft transparent compound with good quality materials. Wheels are probably too thin for our taste (but I suspect it gives you great range), and not that good looking, but the whole appearance of the board shows good quality of components, plastics, electronics and integrated direct motors. It feels sturdy and compact.

In regard of manufacturing quality it rivals any Evolve board you can put next to it. Really impressive board. Probably with a too classic look which is not that appealing for most but the manufacture is impressive. At a glance and on your hands it feels better that any Exway, Acton, Meepo or Evolve board. I didn’t try it and don’t know anything about its performance. But it certainly looks very retro.

4 Likes

that thing has that weird full grip remote right?

1 Like

Didn’t see the remote Bro. Was hanging there as a demo board at the local Esk8 shop here in SF. Just caught my attention. Didn’t try it neither. Prbly someone here knows more about this board? … Dot ??

2 Likes

found it:

2 Likes

It looks malnourished.

6 Likes

Naaaah Bro. You need to feel that board on your hands. It’s classy and with great quality. I concede is not the nicest looking. But believe me that board show its quality everywhere.

Yeah, weird looking remote. I wonder how reliable, comfortable and ergonomic it is?

…they also sell these good lookig 83mm wheel set for $50

…and their 120mm set for $100

the wheels look like those inline skating wheels.

3 Likes

Yeah similar. A bit wider than inline skates. Also look bouncier. They come with thick clear urethane despite being thin.

I do like the modular battery. Would be really cool if they were like $150ish each not $250.

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

Woah, they look insane! 83mm as welll… right up my street

2 Likes

This is one reason to charge your fuse ports. Humans make mistakes. Do anything long enough and you will fuck it up in the most idiotic way.

Like the time I get home with house key in hand, girlfriend bombarding me with questions, putting the skate in the closet and plugging the charger in while answering and looking away… BANG … oh fuck, that was the house key I plugged into the charge port…

You absolutely never know what stupid shit you’re going to do.

7 Likes